US source for Lipo-C with NAD

morganite

New_Member
Reaction score
Hello there.... I have not been able to find a reliable looking "international" :) source of Lipo-C with NAD... There seems top be no COA's as far as I can see. Does someone in here have a good research source for a US based bio boost , preferably with NAD and do I dare ask :) - at a good price? Thanks in advance....

I will try SQ of either 500ml or 1000ml 2-3x/wk. My RS is currently taking Bioboost+ (with a legit prescription) at 1000ml but swapping for Pegasus to try it with the NAD+.

Same. How effective has the Bioboost+ been for you RS? Mine has not noticed much effect at all.
Bioboost+ helps but not a cure for the Tirz fatigue. Stacking SS-31 completely took away the fatigue (at least it will for the four weeks of my subject's research period). Will then do some trial research on MOTS-C.

Bioboost+ helps but not a cure for the Tirz fatigue. Stacking SS-31 completely took away the fatigue (at least it will for the four weeks of my subject's research period). Will then do some trial research on MOTS-C.

I will say that is true- the bio-boost helped but I didn't realize how tired I had become until I started the ss-31, then I felt like I was in turbo mode. I'm on the MOTS-c now and I never noticed any decrease of energy after stopping the ss-31 so it must do the same thing, or residual effect as I've only been off the ss-31 a week :unsure:, guess I'll find out aye

I will say that is true- the bio-boost helped but I didn't realize how tired I had become until I started the ss-31, then I felt like I was in turbo mode. I'm on the MOTS-c now and I never noticed any decrease of energy after stopping the ss-31 so it must do the same thing, or residual effect as I've only been off the ss-31 a week :unsure:, guess I'll find out aye
This is the combo (SS/MOTS) we're researching next. I'm happy to hear it's worked with tirz fatigue, as that's a persistent issue.

I have SS-31 on the way, and this makes me even more excited to try it! I also plan to follow it up with Mots-c.

I’m taking Tirz, while stacking Bioboost+ and NAD+ ( separate vials). I’ve noticed a good increase in energy once I added NAD+. I’m looking to start cycling SS-31 next. Also looking to cycle the GLOW protocol, but that’s after my SS-31 cycle.

I have SS-31 on the way, and this makes me even more excited to try it! I also plan to follow it up with Mots-c.
From my current research experience with SS-31 (and probably any other pep I will research). I recommend you titrate up and not start with the full 4mg (or higher) recommended dosage.

From my current research experience with SS-31 (and probably any other pep I will research). I recommend you titrate up and not start with the full 4mg (or higher) recommended dosage.

Such good advice, I started at .5mg then worked up to 2mg and stayed there. So much easier to add than to take away after you've injected yourself

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewM
Back