Vial storage & labeller

Tidalwave

Research Expert
Reaction score
I received a bulk delivery from CA of various peptide vials and wondering what you guys use for storage containers & to label the vials.

I use Plano 20-gauge shotgun shell cases. They stack nicely, and were super cheap on Amazon when I first bought them ($7.99/ea back in June but now they're $12.99). I don't label individual vials but just the cases, and nothing fancy -- literally a piece of blue masking tape and a sharpie lol.

1691764916362.png

I use an essential oil vial holder at the moment. Just picked it on Amazon a while ago before all the nice vial storage options came out :
DHXYZZB Essential Oils Carrying Case Holds, 30 Bottles 5ml, 10ml, 15ml Bottles Storage Organizer Bag Hard Shell EVA
https://a.co/d/4gpZw9U

I got a VialVault and used an old hand-held Brother label maker. I did get some colored labels to match my vials, but the greens are a little off. 😂

My plan is to add another small label with the exact weight /quantity once testing is done so I can properly dose.
Compress_20230812_162242_2244.jpg

I have about a year supply and I just ordered more. I am so freaking paranoid I won't be able to get this stuff at some point that it is making me obsessed. I think the patent is up in 7 years so maybe that is enough. LoL

I have about a year supply and I just ordered more. I am so freaking paranoid I won't be able to get this stuff at some point that it is making me obsessed. I think the patent is up in 7 years so maybe that is enough. LoL
Same here. Even a short disruption could be devastating to progress, so I want to keep my fate in my own hands.

My current trajectory has me reach goal weight in a few months. After that I can't imagine not having it as a tool to maintain. Hopefully at lower doses so my supply lasts longer. Imagine working to get to goal for a year only to not be able to maintain it. That would suck. I'm praying for the China/Bitcoin combo to be a hard leak for pharma to plug, at least until they have it more available and reasonably priced. Of course I also worry about a prescribing doctor understanding maintenance is not about vanity (well maybe a little about vanity but still).

I was wandering through Harbor Freight today and came across this storage box. The bottom foam has slits all through it so it would fit all sorts of different size vials. This is the smallest container and it looks like it would hold a lot. $12.99 seems like a great price compared to others I see. It also comes in larger sizes.

I was wandering through Harbor Freight today and came across this storage box. The bottom foam has slits all through it so it would fit all sorts of different size vials. This is the smallest container and it looks like it would hold a lot. $12.99 seems like a great price compared to others I see. It also comes in larger sizes.
Looks very cool. you gave me an idea

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back