WARNING - RECENT QSC PURITY FAILS

Thanks …I was thrown off by Irene the rep when you send order to email. I ordered the Selank GB via email. She responded by next day, confirmed and sent an Invoice. She then tells me the WhatsApp is separate from her office. I think I will place orders through Irene@ QSC via the email in the future .

I ordered the Tirz 15 (4kits) two days ok via WhatsApp to Tracy at QSC. Paid bitcoin and sent hashtag and still no confirmation..is this normal
Perfectly normal.

As long as you followed the instructions to the letter you'll eventually get a tracking number. With the number of people participating in their promos the whole process just takes longer; they're only a handful of people dealing with hundreds of orders daily.

I just got an order from QSC that I placed end of June. Do they use different color tops for each batch they make? I checked the Janoshik results they posted end of June and the color tops match what I have and the testing was 99+%.

Perfectly normal.

As long as you followed the instructions to the letter you'll eventually get a tracking number. With the number of people participating in their promos the whole process just takes longer; they're only a handful of people dealing with hundreds of orders daily.
Thanks for the reassurance….

I just got an order from QSC that I placed end of June. Do they use different color tops for each batch they make? I checked the Janoshik results they posted end of June and the color tops match what I have and the testing was 99+%.
I ordered Tirz 10 in July from the US warehouse. I got black top vials. Their old Janoshik report shows pink tops. The latest Janoshik report shows green tops. I was worried that they sent me the wrong item, but a few other people have recently reported getting black top T10 from them as well. Not sure how the often they change the color of the caps.

I ordered Tirz 10 in July from the US warehouse. I got black top vials. Their old Janoshik report shows pink tops. The latest Janoshik report shows green tops. I was worried that they sent me the wrong item, but a few other people have recently reported getting black top T10 from them as well. Not sure how the often they change the color of the caps.
Ok. I went back to the post about the sale I ordered during and there are Janoshik tests attached to each option for ordering.

I placed my order 7 days ago but still haven't received any tracking information. I followed up with Tracy today and expressed my concern about the product I ordered—specifically, the 10mg Tesamorelin. I asked about the purity level of the product and was informed that the tops haven't been fixed yet. I made it clear to Tracy that I don't want anything with 94% purity, and she assured me that they don’t ship low-purity products. Given this, should I be concerned?

I really want to order with them but the unknown is too much n
Not sure what you mean. I am using them for more than 3 years, since they started on Meso. They had some issues in the beginning, but that was a long time ago.

I placed my order 7 days ago but still haven't received any tracking information. I followed up with Tracy today and expressed my concern about the product I ordered—specifically, the 10mg Tesamorelin. I asked about the purity level of the product and was informed that the tops haven't been fixed yet. I made it clear to Tracy that I don't want anything with 94% purity, and she assured me that they don’t ship low-purity products. Given this, should I be concerned?
If the product states in testing results that tesa 10mg is 94%, and you don't want 94%, don't buy it, because it's what you will get if you purchase this specific product. It's not mcdonalds, where you can do custom requests, we test our products for these reasons, we post testing results so that you check the purity of each product yourself and you make your decisions accordignly.

I’m seeing a lot of people in this thread who might not be cut out for this. The thing with purity isn’t what you want — we will all be happiest if it is 99.9999% pure — it’s what you do when you catch a test that says it was 97% (which will happen since no ugl source will deliver to pharma standards at overseas prices sorry to tell you). If you take in that information and then use it to guide future purchasing decisions, you’re doing it the right way. If you freak out, grab a pitch fork, demand a refund, and take to the forums, you might consider sticking to pharma.

Its good QSC publish results even when they are not perfect (it shows that their test results can be trusted), I respect QSC for that a lot, and the advice from Tracy to not buy if you don't like the products test is fair enough. However every vendor should aim to deliver the best possible product quality, and simply telling people "it's not mcdonalds" when some batch is not perfect, is not exactly the best attitude we expect from a professional supplier ( it maybe even sounds like it has some political anti-west undertones)

perhaps it was just a bad day for Tracy

Last edited:
If the product states in testing results that tesa 10mg is 94%, and you don't want 94%, don't buy it, because it's what you will get if you purchase this specific product. It's not mcdonalds, where you can do custom requests, we test our products for these reasons, we post testing results so that you check the purity of each product yourself and you make your decisions accordignly.
Not everyone has easy access to the test results, and I might have reconsidered my order if this information had been clearly communicated to me. During our WhatsApp conversation, I specifically asked for the test results, which you never provided. I also inquired whether I would be receiving the 94% purity product, and you assured me that I wouldn’t. This has left me feeling misled.

Your comparison to McDonald's is interesting, but unlike ordering fast food, customers rely on clear communication and transparency when purchasing products like these. It's concerning that you only seem to provide detailed responses when your reputation is at stake in a public forum. If you truly don’t ship low-purity products, how do you justify sending out a product that tests at 94% purity?

Please refer to the attached conversation. It’s clear that what was communicated privately via WhatsApp doesn't align with what you're now stating publicly.

Additionally, it's been eight days, and I still haven’t received a tracking number. Could you please address this?

Attachments

• IMG_3020.png
    IMG_3020.png
    846.9 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Its good QSC publish results even when they are not perfect (it shows that their test results can be trusted), I respect QSC for that a lot, and the advice from Tracy to notbuy if you don't like the products test is fair enough. However every vendor should aim to deliver the best possible product quality, and simply telling people "it's not mcdonalds" when some batch is not perfect, is not exactly the best attitude we expect from a professional supplier ( it maybe even sounds like it has some political anti-west undertones)

perhaps it was just a bad day for Tracy
This is actually one of his better days. 😬
Meso Tracy is much more salty and he seems to be managing pretty well at keeping that one on a very tight leash when he’s in this forum. Fingers crossed! 🤞🏼

Last edited:
with these screenshots it looks even worse

QSC is the biggest player now and so starting to behave like monopoly

This is actually one of his better days. 😬
Meso Tracy is much more salty and he seems to be managing pretty well at keeping that one on a very tight leash when he’s in this forum. Fingers crossed! 🤞🏼
little bit of popcorn time is always fun
Im just wondering, if all Chinese vendors when they call you "dear friend" in fact mean "you capitalist hamburger"

They have always acted this way. What has changed is increased customer expectations that are misaligned with reality.
It's not about having unrealistic expectations; it's about expecting transparency and consistency. If a company claims to operate a certain way, they should communicate that clearly from the start. Customers have a right to know exactly what they are purchasing, and when the information provided doesn’t align with the actual product or previous communication, it’s only natural to raise concerns. The issue here isn’t about expectations being "misaligned with reality"—it’s about being provided with accurate and honest information.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back