warning

headdead

New_Member
Reaction score
Male, SW 276
Started Semaglutide from a compounding pharmacy (ACA, Knoxville TN). at .25mg/week last summer. Eventually ran out, and ACA went out of business, so
I got lyophilized (freeze dried powder, same stuff most people here use) from Pound Proof.
Each time I upped the dosage (slowly increasing) I upchucked once, felt nauseous for 1/2 day, then felt great. Small price to pay for incredible weight loss.
Lost 40lbs, got to 2.5mg/6days and then plateaued.
I ran out of sema and Pound Proof went out of business, so I had no source and stopped using in January, 9 months ago. I gained 30 lbs back pretty quickly.

That's not the warning.
Sunday I found a 5.0mg vial of sema in the fridge. I reconstituted it with 100 units bacto water and injected 25 units (that's 1/4 of 5.0mg or 1.25mg semaglutide.)
I upchucked my dinner Sunday evening, continued to dry heave every 3 hours. Maybe 10 times. Extremely uncomfortable, nauseous and a headache I rarely get.
I have not had *anything* in my stomach since Sunday noon until now, Wed noon. I try to hydrate. I will try more solid food in a while, but honestly, I have no appetite.
I've dropped 9.5 lbs (likely all water) since Sunday, 3 days. Not safe, not fun.

Here's the WARNING:
If you take Semaglutide and stop, don't assume you can start at 1/2 the dose you stopped at. Start lower.
Your mileage may vary.
PS. still waiting for my terz to clear customs...

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back