What’s your current stack?

Any updates? Hope it's going well!

It's going ok. My body just does not want to react well to injections, though, and there were a couple of supply issues, still one more I'm hoping gets resolved soon. But I have started the initial phase of it, and I'm trying to work out limiting the ISRs, or at least figuring out how to best deal with them, before proceeding further. Of all things, I think I found a possible solution almost totally by accident :D . I had yet another significant ISR on my leg with decently sized swelling recently. However, without trying, I ended up falling asleep with it directly between my legs and the bed...and 8+ hours of pressure cut the swelling down significantly, and it was gone a day or two later. This was the fastest any ISR has ever gone away from me, which is even more impressive to me considering how bad the reaction was. I can't consistently do this, but I am going to look into compression shorts/pants now to see if that helps. I have seen a handful of good reports on it, so maybe it will work for me! Once I feel I have those solved, I'll post the full stack here.

It's going ok. My body just does not want to react well to injections, though, and there were a couple of supply issues, still one more I'm hoping gets resolved soon. But I have started the initial phase of it, and I'm trying to work out limiting the ISRs, or at least figuring out how to best deal with them, before proceeding further. Of all things, I think I found a possible solution almost totally by accident :D . I had yet another significant ISR on my leg with decently sized swelling recently. However, without trying, I ended up falling asleep with it directly between my legs and the bed...and 8+ hours of pressure cut the swelling down significantly, and it was gone a day or two later. This was the fastest any ISR has ever gone away from me, which is even more impressive to me considering how bad the reaction was. I can't consistently do this, but I am going to look into compression shorts/pants now to see if that helps. I have seen a handful of good reports on it, so maybe it will work for me! Once I feel I have those solved, I'll post the full stack here.
I’m sure you’ve probably heard of or tried.. Benadryl, neosporin, antihistamines..have you tried applying Flonase (or generic antihistamine spray) directly to the ISR itself? Ppl say it works really well. Also probably saw the recommendation to add BPC 157 to the bac water before adding it to the peptides you’re researching. I tried attaching it below (hopefully it works). I’ve never experienced ISR’s but I’m sure it’s miserable. Good luck!

Attachments

• IMG_4425.jpeg
    IMG_4425.jpeg
    479.5 KB · Views: 77
I’m sure you’ve probably heard of or tried.. Benadryl, neosporin, antihistamines..have you tried applying Flonase (or generic antihistamine spray) directly to the ISR itself? Ppl say it works really well. Also probably saw the recommendation to add BPC 157 to the bac water before adding it to the peptides you’re researching. I tried attaching it below (hopefully it works). I’ve never experienced ISR’s but I’m sure it’s miserable. Good luck!

I've been taking Zyrtec daily for the past few weeks as one of my attempts to reduce ISRs. Topical Benadryl isn't doing much, and taking it orally at night didn't do anything. Flonase did nothing. And the stack includes BPC 157 and I might add even more to at least the initial run to see if that helps. It's been very frustrating. Only icing it has helped much, and it takes a lot of icing. I bought wraps to hold the ice pack in place against my leg so I wouldn't have to manually hold the ice against it.

I've been taking Zyrtec daily for the past few weeks as one of my attempts to reduce ISRs. Topical Benadryl isn't doing much, and taking it orally at night didn't do anything. Flonase did nothing. And the stack includes BPC 157 and I might add even more to at least the initial run to see if that helps. It's been very frustrating. Only icing it has helped much, and it takes a lot of icing. I bought wraps to hold the ice pack in place against my leg so I wouldn't have to manually hold the ice against it.
Oh wow! I’m so sorry you’re going through that. I really hope you find something that helps 😔

Oh wow! I’m so sorry you’re going through that. I really hope you find something that helps 😔

It seems like near endless ice pack rotation will be what helps. I ordered another pair from Amazon, will bring me up to 6 total. Compression shorts also seem to be helping some. If nothing else, the compression shorts are really good for holding the ice packs against the skin! Also trying multiple anti-itch/calming creams. Going to give it another week or so I'm feeling.

Really wish you weren’t having to go through that! It must be so frustrating..I hope that maybe your body will adjust and the symptoms will improve. Glad you have a few things that give you some relief. It also could get better with a different supplier possibly?

Back