Votes: 83 26.8%
  • Research Tirzepatide

Votes: 194 62.6%
  • Something Else

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • Research Retatrutide

Votes: 28 9.0%

• Total voters
I'm curious to see what the most common GLP-1 is for our members.
started researching with compound tirz in April...then while compounding, began studying and educating on research peptides with SAF x1 time..next to the big Q..sitting back getting my research education from Red, FB, and now discord..now branched research to others overseas..stocked pretty good not big time..FAST LEARNER..BEEN AROUND THE BLOCK. so far pet lost 40lbs.

I had definite appetite suppressant, but the side effects were too bad to continue. Thats just for me, though. I know many work well with it.
I’m in maintenance and hoped the small amount of Sema would work, so I could stop Tirz and dose minimally with Sema.

Compounded tirz 5 mg weekly with 0.25 sema stack once a week stack on day 4 or 5 depending on how I’m feeling. Last week I skipped the sema. Was feeling ok.

I just recently switched from research sema to research Tirz. I didn’t really want to because $$ & sema was working. I wanted to try Tirz to see if I’d have zero side effects. The only side effect I had on sema (besides reflux and burps occasionally) was the increased heart rate. Which is worrisome since I already have a tendency for arrhythmias. The increased heart rate also meant I couldn’t work out while on it. My heart rate with very little effort would go very high (125-150 bpm). I’m normally someone who does cardio & weights several times a week, so not being able to even walk my neighborhood was frustrating. So, I switched to tirz 2 weeks ago. So far, heart rate is closer to normal! And I’m starting to work out again. Loving it!
eta: I had never gone above .375 every 5 or 6 days on sema, so I can’t imagine what the higher doses would’ve been like. 😳

Compounded tirz 5 mg weekly with 0.25 sema stack once a week stack on day 4 or 5 depending on how I’m feeling. Last week I skipped the sema. Was feeling ok.
How long have you been doing this stack? I’m really curious about it and interested in hearing people’s experiences over a longer period.

How long have you been doing this stack? I’m really curious about it and interested in hearing people’s experiences over a longer period.
For about a month. This week I had to stack 0.5 mg. Hopefully next week will go better. Food noise was a little higher this week. I’m working on maintaining now and not trying to lose. Just following for stability and tracking food noise.

For about a month. This week I had to stack 0.5 mg. Hopefully next week will go better. Food noise was a little higher this week. I’m working on maintaining now and not trying to lose. Just following for stability and tracking food noise.
Same, the highest I got to was 7.5 mg T and 1mg Sema. Now that I'm working on maintenance 5mgT and 0.5 Sema. Food noise is higher but I'm actually enjoying more calories, going from below TDEE and increasing by about 100cals per day. Thinking I'll stay with this for August and then titrate down the T to 3mg for Sept. I've seen a good improvement in AM BS and postprandial and I'm scared to go off the GLP1's completely so taking one day, one week and one month at a time and logging BS, food noise and mood.

I'm curious to see what the most common GLP-1 is for our members.
In our research, peptide tirz from overseas reigns supreme. After a couple week stall, bumped up slightly from 5mg Sundays, and 5mg midweek (either Wed/Thurs), to 7 mg Sunday (started yesterday), and will keep 5mg midweek. Will try that for a few weeks, then potentially cycle in AOD and/or Tesamorelin and/or BPC/GHK-cu, and/or Epitalon
LOL
I fell in the rabbit hole and trying to decide which peps to cycle in and try one at a time is HARD. But all in the name of research amirite?

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glp1judd
Back