Votes: 83 26.8%
  • Research Tirzepatide

Votes: 194 62.6%
  • Something Else

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • Research Retatrutide

Votes: 28 9.0%

• Total voters
On mounjaro with some research tirz to supplement (I like the flexibility I have with reconstituted, I can dose more or less than the prescribed 2.5, 5, etc). Added in sema a few weeks ago, all purely research peptide from Q. Started at .25, been doing. 4 with great success. Have felt a bit of nausea since adding the sema but if I eat a ginger chew or drink a protein shake, it goes away immediately.

I started out with semaglutide compounded from a local pharmacy, RX from my regular PCP. The compounded price kept going up (the last time I used it 3 months ago they wanted $400 for a month at 2.4mg/week) and also they were annoying, I had to order two weeks before they had the refill and it was a drive with a toll (minor issue but irritating). So I looked around for an alternative. I ordered some from an outfit in Hong Kong called Supopeptide simply because I found it on the google and it was about $50 per 5mg sema. I had no idea about all the companies, chinese companies etc. The sema I got from supopeptide seemed less effective than the compounded but still has an effect - I think it may have been underdosed. Anyway, I have ordered some from CA and will see how that goes.

Same, the highest I got to was 7.5 mg T and 1mg Sema. Now that I'm working on maintenance 5mgT and 0.5 Sema. Food noise is higher but I'm actually enjoying more calories, going from below TDEE and increasing by about 100cals per day. Thinking I'll stay with this for August and then titrate down the T to 3mg for Sept. I've seen a good improvement in AM BS and postprandial and I'm scared to go off the GLP1's completely so taking one day, one week and one month at a time and logging BS, food noise and mood.
Okay I thought I was a little bit crazy for the stack I’m doing… but it’s nice to see someone else who’s gone almost as high. I’m on 10mg Tirz every seven days and stack sema 1mg 3 days after tirz. As well as some other dailies.

On mounjaro with some research tirz to supplement (I like the flexibility I have with reconstituted, I can dose more or less than the prescribed 2.5, 5, etc). Added in sema a few weeks ago, all purely research peptide from Q. Started at .25, been doing. 4 with great success. Have felt a bit of nausea since adding the sema but if I eat a ginger chew or drink a protein shake, it goes away immediately.
Sounds exactly like what I'm doing. Have the 5mg mounjaro with research tirz added for flexibility and added .25 sema at first, ramped that up to .6 last shot (went .3, .4, etc). Mild nausea from added sema but just like you if I eat a ginger chew it goes away. I'm so surprised honestly bc I'm usually susceptible to nausea (motion sickness and even had bad morning sickness during pregnancy) but have had minimal side effects with both sema and tirz. I'm switching completely to research after this box of mounjaro. Can't justify the cost since the price went up with my insurance (was $47, now $165 plus telehealth cost of $65). Thankful for these forums exist where sources and info are shared openly.

I finally cut the cord. After starting pharma then moving to compounded tirz then starting tirz from Q to finally running out of my compound I’m now flying solo. It must be working because I’m now 5 pounds below goal. I’ve ghosted my online doc and I’m flying solo now…it wasn’t easy to cut the cord but I’m not looking back!

I'm curious to see what the most common GLP-1 is for our members.
Started compounded sema then "accidentally" switched to compounded tirz (order was put in wrong). Stayed with it bc I heard it was better and ended up with WAY fewer side effects, albeit less appetite suppression. After much research, will be starting research as soon as that arrives and got some sema to possibly bump. Doing twice weekly 3.8mg (7.6mg weekly), not sure when exactly to bump with sema or switch to just weekly tirz and do the sema half way.

Tirz since March now on 7.5, AOD since July and will be cycling off Oct 11th, CJC/IPA since 3 weeks and plan on doing for 8 weeks. Have lost 50 lbs but got my cholesterol under control. When I added Sema I wish I got burps, got constipation. I loose about a pound a week and am happy with that.

That's going well?
Yes. Down 37 lbs in 4 mo today. eating well with small portions, I push protein and electrolytes. Had monitoring lab work with PCP to check CBC and Chems.
No food noise. Have used Arctic, Skye and XCE for Tirz. Am on every 5 days with 5 mg alt with 2.5 mg. Everyone’s products seem to work for me.

Started with compounded sema, switched to research, then added research tirz. Presently stacking both weekly, tirz 7.5mg Sunday/Sema .5mg Wednesday. Lost 20, 35 to go. Couldn’t have done it without researching forums, so glad to have found peptides.

Currently name brand Tirz 7.5mg; been doing some research around the R. In about 3 weeks I will switch to splitting 10mg name brand into 5mg weekly. Going to try that route until the coupon ends.

Since I found Gonk's profile and the secret Q...been eyeing the research route...just a little chicken atm 🐔
On the fence though on what Pep...way better losses on name-brand Sema debating on ordering both Sema & Triz.

Back