Votes: 159 36.1%
  • Research Tirzepatide

Votes: 245 55.6%
  • Something Else

Votes: 12 2.7%
  • Research Retatrutide

Votes: 44 10.0%

• Total voters
Research subject just started on 0.25mg semaglutide from QSC. Not feeling anything yet, looking forward to the effects kicking in. Also bought reta, might switch to that at some point if necessary. I noticed very few on this forum uses sema, is it because the dual and triple agonist drugs are significantly better?
I got tirz from a compounding pharmacy many moons ago so that's what I ended up buying here. I have been wondering about low dose sema/cagri for maintenance if tirz is ever on a shortage. But provided I stay at what I'm guessing my maintenance dose will be, I have lots of tirz already

I got tirz from a compounding pharmacy many moons ago so that's what I ended up buying here. I have been wondering about low dose sema/cagri for maintenance if tirz is ever on a shortage. But provided I stay at what I'm guessing my maintenance dose will be, I have lots of tirz already
With all the UGLs, there will never be an issue buying Tirzepatide -- depending on if you want UGLs or want to pay for Pharma Pens or buy from like Peptide Sciences or one of the research websites (there could be a shortage there). So far as combo's, I am on 10mg of Tirzepatide but added 2.5mg of Cagrilintide. Both from UGLs (so much cheaper). I have never used Semaglutide due to all of the side effects friends have reported alongside reading some of the issues people have on various boards.

But I have found adding the 2.5mg of Cagrilintide is the sweet spot - during my cycles it is hard to eat so this combo is short (2-3 weeks cutting at max; however, the half life is up to 195 hours, on top of Tirzepatide being roughly 5 days (each of us is different). They help cut body fat percent FAST (for me). These hormones have really improved my overall health at the ancient age of 33... LOL.

Nonetheless, hope everyone reaches their goals and maintains phenomenal health. Just sharing my experience.

With all the UGLs, there will never be an issue buying Tirzepatide -- depending on if you want UGLs or want to pay for Pharma Pens or buy from like Peptide Sciences or one of the research websites (there could be a shortage there). So far as combo's, I am on 10mg of Tirzepatide but added 2.5mg of Cagrilintide. Both from UGLs (so much cheaper). I have never used Semaglutide due to all of the side effects friends have reported alongside reading some of the issues people have on various boards.

But I have found adding the 2.5mg of Cagrilintide is the sweet spot - during my cycles it is hard to eat so this combo is short (2-3 weeks cutting at max; however, the half life is up to 195 hours, on top of Tirzepatide being roughly 5 days (each of us is different). They help cut body fat percent FAST (for me). These hormones have really improved my overall health at the ancient age of 33... LOL.

Nonetheless, hope everyone reaches their goals and maintains phenomenal health. Just sharing my experience.
How do you determine a reputable source for Tirzepatide?

How do you determine a reputable source for Tirzepatide?
I see you just joined. Welcome. I would suggest you to keep reading and keep digging. "Reputable" is a subjective term. No vendor has a spotless reputation. You have to research and study and read reviews to determine what you're comfortable with and what's important to you. Price? Quality? Testing? Customer service?
As far as testing, Janoshik tests are considered to be the standard. But they are fairly easily altered. But there are ways to verify the Jano on their website. There are several posts here warning you against vendors who have been confirmed to lie and forge reports or conduct poor business practices.

I see you just joined. Welcome. I would suggest you to keep reading and keep digging. "Reputable" is a subjective term. No vendor has a spotless reputation. You have to research and study and read reviews to determine what you're comfortable with and what's important to you. Price? Quality? Testing? Customer service?
As far as testing, Janoshik tests are considered to be the standard. But they are fairly easily altered. But there are ways to verify the Jano on their website. There are several posts here warning you against vendors who have been confirmed to lie and forge reports or conduct poor business practices.
Thanks for the response. There is definitely NO source that is spotless. Whether it be TP, QSC, Kits, Opti, Sry, JY Pharma, Axle, Sigma... the list goes on. Most of these guys source on the other boards but they have a LARGE number of peptides depending on your goals whether it be GLPs or TB500 or BPC or NAD+ or GH or whichever.

I did not come here digging for sources or Jano (get that on meso or sst or eroids). I joined out of interest from one source who asked people to check it out. GLP focused - which is great. Figure why not see what is happening over here so far as information and how people are doing. So far there is some good information and hope people remain healthy, keep up the good work.

Research subject just started on 0.25mg semaglutide from QSC. Not feeling anything yet, looking forward to the effects kicking in. Also bought reta, might switch to that at some point if necessary. I noticed very few on this forum uses sema, is it because the dual and triple agonist drugs are significantly better?
I am on Sema and doing very well thus far. Initially, I thought there was something wrong with either me or the quality of my meds until I researched enough to realize it was neither - I'm just a "normal" responder. The intro doses were just that for me - I didn't lose anything until 1.0 but I also haven't had any side effects either. Everyone is so beautifully different! In hindsight, I'm glad that I (impatiently!) waited for the therapeutic doses before deciding to make any changes. Down the road, I'm now excited about the possibilities of stacking thanks to all the valuable information I have stumbled upon here! ❤️

Been on sema for a year, stalled about a month ago and started adding cagri 3 days after sema. Seems to be helping, but time will tell.

Trying to decide what to switch to. Looking at Maz, but have tirz and reta in the freezer.

I started with research Tirzepatide and worked my way up to 10mg. Eventually I stacked 2mg of Retatrutide. Recently I decided to replace the Reta with Cagrilinitide from Amopure and it was inferior for me, so I am debating on switching back to Reta when this runs out, or trying Cagri from a cleaner vendor.

Amopure Tirz for me, but really really really wish I was on reta. Though the amopure tirz is working incredibly well.

I am thankful for this forum and I been reading and learning so many things. I been stalled at 10mg of CT over now 1-2 months and before that stalled again at 7.5mg. Been loosing same 2-3 lbs for months now even with increase. I been learning about stacking with sema or - RT or even Cag. So RT out . I already have BP issues. So I brought a one vial from @dionysos recommended spreadsheet from US vendors. So planning to try either Sema or Cag. Not sure which one . I know some folks like either one. What are your guys thoughts?
Do you have that spreadsheet and the overseas one by any chance? Can’t seem to find it in their profile.

Doing compound tirz but will be moving to research soon. I want to take the time to study before I jump in. I've read a lot here and now studying peppys as well.

I see people stacking sema and tirz. Is the benefit just to have additional of the one peptide vs both? Why not just go up in dose otherwise? Off to search for an answer 😁

ETA: In case anyone else was curious and didn't know. From what I'm reading here the GLP-1 in semi can be more efficacious than the one in tirz (I assume since tirz has the GIP component as well). Some people will stack it in order to get additional food noise/appetite suppression. If I said anything incorrectly please let me know.

Last edited:
I am thankful for this forum and I been reading and learning so many things. I been stalled at 10mg of CT over now 1-2 months and before that stalled again at 7.5mg. Been loosing same 2-3 lbs for months now even with increase. I been learning about stacking with sema or - RT or even Cag. So RT out . I already have BP issues. So I brought a one vial from @dionysos recommended spreadsheet from US vendors. So planning to try either Sema or Cag. Not sure which one . I know some folks like either one. What are your guys thoughts?
I've been stalled on tirz and struggling with food noise coming back. I added .1mg cagri 1x week and it really helps with food noise/hunger. I've only done it twice but I've had no side effects yet. Personally I wouldnt do sema because I think it targets a lot of the same receptors as tirz. Not to say it wouldn't work.

I’ve been on compounded tirz for almost a year now, through Valhalla Vitality (which I absolutely adore - they are great and I’m so bummed about losing my compound). I heard about VV from the old r/tirz subreddit. (And I learned about compound weight loss drugs from watching a celebrity Instagram lol - looked into the doc she was promoting and it was insanely expensive, like brand name pricing without the brand name.)

Moving into the DIY route. Learning a ton reading through the old threads and have 2 shipments on order already. I also have some tirz from AP in the freezer that I ordered when they went out of business. (I knew compound would eventually end so I have been occasionally dipping my toe into the DIY info.)

Planning to order from several vendors and shop around before deciding if I want to be loyal to any of them. I sooooo appreciate this forum!

For anyone else new, read through the old threads - the info IS there. You just have to look!

Started on compound Tirz but quickly learned within a week it was in jeopardy. I will not order compound any more and am switching to grey market for Tirz. I am also stacking Reta, and have been for a couple of months, but I am adding it slowly. Excellent results. 36lbs in 11 weeks. Limited side effects.

Last edited:
Spent the last month on compounded tirz to see if GLP1s work for me. First day of the first shot of 2.5 completely changed my relationship with food. Been trying to lose weight actively for 20 years and this is the first thing thats worked. Down 15lbs in 4 weeks.

Will probably end up ordering a kit from amo to dip my toes in with reconstituting and starting my stockpile as I am extremely strapped for funds and cant afford compounded anymore.

Been on tirz for 12 months and lost 50 lbs. But haven't lost any for the last 3-4 months. Food noise is still minimal but the hunger is back 100%. Maybe supplement with sema to cut down on hunger?

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangopescolito
Back