Votes: 86 27.1%
  • Research Tirzepatide

Votes: 198 62.5%
  • Something Else

Votes: 8 2.5%
  • Research Retatrutide

Votes: 29 9.1%

• Total voters
Currently, I’m 15 mg every 5 days. Weight loss is slow but I’m close to maintenance. I’m thinking of perhaps stacking and then go on to maintenance.
I’ve lost close to 75 pounds since I’ve taken Sema and Tirz.
I’m so grateful for these meds and this supportive community.

Thanks for clarifying. What's your rationale for using so many together? Not saying you shouldn't, it's all test and learn, just trying to understand better!
Sema works great at making my RS feel very "full" after a meal, like my RS ate too much. Tirz mostly reduces the food noise and the cravings. Reta and survodutide but also mazdutide (as they work on glucagon) seem to boost metabolism a lot that helps with loosing weight a lot better than sema or tirz ever could.

But again even there are differences, like reta shows very little to no appetite suppression and full feeling after a meal (depends on the person it seems), while mazdutide by working mostly on glp-1 and only slightly on the glucagon receptor is having a lot of the full feeling and even some small metabolism boost.

I'm curious to see what the most common GLP-1 is for our members.
New here, been reading posts here the last several days and the info is so helpful. I started on Zep, then shortages, moved to compound, now fearing end of compounding, I want to source research tirz so I'm not caught out, and also because I want control of my dosing and to start saving some $.

RS is finding that 10mg of Tirz weekly is working great, incorporation of Reta 1mg for the last 4 weeks. RS notices a change in fatigue and heart rate.

Started on compounded Tirz about 3 months ago and after that 3 month supply was up I just recently started with research Tirz. Currently at 7.5mg dose and when i switched to research peptides I also added in a little Reta starting at 2mg.

I’m on 4.5mg of tirz and the fatigue is next level. Reta would help with that? Or what else if not that? I can’t have anything hormonal, specifically estrogen. I’m already doing testosterone therapy.

RN here - I wanted to start a GLP-1 and I know about reconstituting/giving injections and didn't want to pay the big $$. I am SO thankful for this forum (especially @dionysos @ZippityDooDah). Went straight to research tirz at 2.5 mg. I get food noise coming back a little on day 5 and definitely on day 6 so I have just started my week #3 with dosing every 6 days - plan to possibly change to every 5. SE only of some diarrhea and occasional stomach rumbles.

I’m on 4.5mg of tirz and the fatigue is next level. Reta would help with that? Or what else if not that? I can’t have anything hormonal, specifically estrogen. I’m already doing testosterone therapy.
For me Retatrutide does allow a higher energy level. Also beneficial for me was adding B-12 Complex vitamins specifically those that are formulated with "methylcobalamin" rather than the less expensive "cyanocobalamin".

NOT a nutritionist here but there is evidence that a significant percentage of peeps can not properly metabolize the "cyano" form of the vitamin.

I use the readily available Vitamin Shoppe VThrive B Complex although there is nothing sacred about the brand.

Was about to titrate up on Tirz 7.5 about a month ago, until I had seen Dionysos stating great results stacking Tirz with Reta. So I went Tirz 5mg midweek now up to 4mg of Reta and 4 weeks later it is still very effective. Additional 21 lbs banished from my life.. Yet another reason I love this forum. I have learned so much and appreciate all the experience and knowledge.

For me Retatrutide does allow a higher energy level. Also beneficial for me was adding B-12 Complex vitamins specifically those that are formulated with "methylcobalamin" rather than the less expensive "cyanocobalamin".

NOT a nutritionist here but there is evidence that a significant percentage of peeps can not properly metabolize the "cyano" form of the vitamin.

I use the readily available Vitamin Shoppe VThrive B Complex although there is nothing sacred about the brand.
I’m one of those people who has to use methylcobalamin or adeno & hydroxy. I take a liquid sublingual with all 3.

Curious. You purchased the 60mg kit from Amo. Are you pulling your doses from those vials or saving those for a larger tirz dose?
I can't speak for KY, but I bought the same kit. Plan is to research from the 60 for more than 4 weeks. My research leads me to believe that 8-12 weeks will be fine knowing it's a single RS who cleans the vial tops before and after along with keeping the pep in a cold dark place. Time will tell though...

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back