Votes: 86 27.1%
  • Research Tirzepatide

Votes: 198 62.5%
  • Something Else

Votes: 8 2.5%
  • Research Retatrutide

Votes: 29 9.1%

• Total voters
I am thankful for this forum and I been reading and learning so many things. I been stalled at 10mg of CT over now 1-2 months and before that stalled again at 7.5mg. Been loosing same 2-3 lbs for months now even with increase. I been learning about stacking with sema or - RT or even Cag. So RT out . I already have BP issues. So I brought a one vial from @dionysos recommended spreadsheet from US vendors. So planning to try either Sema or Cag. Not sure which one . I know some folks like either one. What are your guys thoughts?

I can't speak for KY, but I bought the same kit. Plan is to research from the 60 for more than 4 weeks. My research leads me to believe that 8-12 weeks will be fine knowing it's a single RS who cleans the vial tops before and after along with keeping the pep in a cold dark place. Time will tell though...
I’ve come to the same conclusion as well. Ended up getting a few pens so I can load a reconstituted vial into a cartridge and cut down on the number of times I need to dose from the vial - especially if it’s daily.

I’ve come to the same conclusion as well. Ended up getting a few pens so I can load a reconstituted vial into a cartridge and cut down on the number of times I need to dose from the vial - especially if it’s daily.
I just bought my first pen, to use with the Glow Protocol I'll start in October that you inject every day for 6 weeks, though doses are small, I thought a pen would be easier than syringe/needle every day. Want to make sure I can get the pen together before investing in a second one.

I am thankful for this forum and I been reading and learning so many things. I been stalled at 10mg of CT over now 1-2 months and before that stalled again at 7.5mg. Been loosing same 2-3 lbs for months now even with increase. I been learning about stacking with sema or - RT or even Cag. So RT out . I already have BP issues. So I brought a one vial from @dionysos recommended spreadsheet from US vendors. So planning to try either Sema or Cag. Not sure which one . I know some folks like either one. What are your guys thoughts?
I am on T too, and have not stacked at all, but the more I read, the more I am leaning to Cagri if I decide to go that route.

I just bought my first pen, to use with the Glow Protocol I'll start in October that you inject every day for 6 weeks, though doses are small, I thought a pen would be easier than syringe/needle every day. Want to make sure I can get the pen together before investing in a second one.
I am starting GLOW as soon as it arrives, too. I am thinking of starting a GLOW thread for those doing it to compare our research.

I was also looking at pens. Which did you each decide on and how do you like it? I'm familiar with the doc on Peppys so have seen peppens and EZP but would love feedback. Thx!

I am starting GLOW as soon as it arrives, too. I am thinking of starting a GLOW thread for those doing it to compare our research.

I was also looking at pens. Which did you each decide on and how do you like it? I'm familiar with the doc on Peppys so have seen peppens and EZP but would love feedback. Thx!
Hi and a glow thread is a great idea. I think there is one here that I remember reading and asking questions on... But a fresh one for our research sounds smart! I bought the reusable pen set from Research Roi, comes with some pen needles, cartridges, bought some extra cartridges and a cartridge stand, all from them. It's on its way to me now. Should have it by the weekend, though I won't do anything with it till I reconstitute the vials for the Glow. If I recall correctly, the cartridges are 3ML, so I have to remember that when reconstituting. Research Roi has also just put up a video about how to load it etc which was very helpful and I downloaded it. I think it's one of those things that seems very complicated until you do it. If it is easy enough to do and I like using it, I'd probably invest in another one for tirz. The cartridges are fill and use and discard when empty. You can switch out cartridges in the same pen. The case has a place to hold a filled cartridge though I was reminded to mark it! Bought it though I have a ton of syringe/needles!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240829-193416.png
    Screenshot_20240829-193416.png
    518.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Hi and a glow thread is a great idea. I think there is one here that I remember reading and asking questions on... But a fresh one for our research sounds smart! I bought the reusable pen set from Research Roi, comes with some pen needles, cartridges, bought some extra cartridges and a cartridge stand, all from them. It's on its way to me now. Should have it by the weekend, though I won't do anything with it till I reconstitute the vials for the Glow. If I recall correctly, the cartridges are 3ML, so I have to remember that when reconstituting. Research Roi has also just put up a video about how to load it etc which was very helpful and I downloaded it. I think it's one of those things that seems very complicated until you do it. If it is easy enough to do and I like using it, I'd probably invest in another one for tirz. The cartridges are full and use and discard. You can switch out cartridges in the same pen. The case has a place to hold a filled cartridge though I was reminded to mark it! Bought it though I have a ton of syringe/needles!
I'm glad I asked. The starter kit and the accompanying video look like a great idea. Thx!

I’m currently stacking Tirz 10mg and Reta 2mg. Almost zero “food noise” and the weight is definitely coming off. I’ve been reading a little about Cagrilintide and how it affects different receptors than the GLP/GIP’s but is supposed to work great with Sema. I’ve been trying to find out if it is ok to stack with Tirz or Reta to find the best combinations.

My RS started peptide Tirz 2.5 mg from Amo this last Monday 8/26 with all of your wonderful advise. (Thank you all). Down 4lbs already!

Currently on 3.5 of compounded T. Looking for research T supplier as I'm tired of paying $256 for one 20mg vial plus $55 /month membership. Found my way to this forum and I've already learned a lot. Happy to be here.

I went the cheap route and bought one off AliExpress. It looks exactly the same as ones I have seen on other sites. I really like it and find it easy to use.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back