Where do you guys inject?

I do my stomach, but you can do thighs or arms as well, just make sure you are alternating and not injecting in the same place! I haven't heard of anyone doing their butt, but im sure someone on here has! lol

Seriously? There are countless reasons to have abdominal surgery that aren't cesarians and tummy tucks 😉 But since you asked, I had extremely severe deep infiltrating endometriosis, have had dozens of cysts removed, many of which were larger than grapefruits, I've had a frozen pelvis twice, and I had a hysterectomy with bilateral oophorectomy where my uterus was completely fused to my colon. The endometriosis was covering basically every organ in my abdominopelvic cavity as well as being adhered to my peritoneum and infiltrated through my peritoneum into my abdominal wall.

I have 15 holes in my belly from 5 separate robotic surgeries. On top of that, there are a number of fascial adhesions between those scars which aren't visible.
Endo is one of the only things I remember from OB. Terrifying to think about and I'm sorry you went through it. Hope you recovered well.

Lateral thigh mid way is great. I swap. Legs and rotate abdomen also

Is it even recommended to inject in the buttocks? In my head it seems like the least painful spot. Probably because I have the most fat there 😀 I do wonder how to reach it without help though 🤔
Anywhere you can actually hit subcutaneous tissue is "fine". But, if you get an injection site reaction, you probably don't want to sit on it :D

Generally the stomach is the easiest unless that's not practical for you for some reason

Back