Where is everyone from.

Hello! I’m originally an island girl from Guam 🇬🇺. My family and I packed up and left our paradise island home and our entire extended family in 2012 and moved to Katy, Texas where we knew absolutely nobody. All this for better opportunities for our children, which has worked out very well. The Houston traffic is an absolute cluster f#ck of a nightmare, and the weather can be bipolar, but the people are awesome! It is completely different from Guam in many ways, but we like it here!
My best friend just moved back from Guam he is in the military. He said it’s beautiful but super hot!!🥵

New York City, the Isle of Manhattan, though born and raised in Los Angeles.
Ming my boyfriend was from Brooklyn lived in Long Beach before coming to NC. Unfortunately he was killed riding his bicycle in December. I am still heartbroken because he would have been in Cary not here on his bicycle if we hadn't moved in together.

Ming my boyfriend was from Brooklyn lived in Long Beach before coming to NC. Unfortunately he was killed riding his bicycle in December. I am still heartbroken because he would have been in Cary not here on his bicycle if we hadn't moved in together.
I am so sorry for your loss. He was living where his love was. Don't take that away from him..hugs

I am so so sorry. How tragic for you both. But he was where he wanted to be, with you, though I don't know how much comfort that provides. My heartfelt condolences.

My best friend just moved back from Guam he is in the military. He said it’s beautiful but super hot!!🥵
Your friend is not exaggerating either! 😁 It’s hot and it’s humid! People here in Texas think it’s hot here…this Texas heat is mild compared to Guam. It’s the humidity that’s at play there!

I’m glad your friend left Guam before the island tips over. This was once a concern of a US Congressman.
🤣 I was still living there when everyone on Guam heard about this. We were trying to figure out if the Congressman was joking or if he was stupid! Our governor wanted to invite him to the island just for shits and giggles!

🤣 I was still living there when everyone on Guam heard about this. We were trying to figure out if the Congressman was joking or if he was stupid! Our governor wanted to invite him to the island just for shits and giggles!
Glad you made it out too !! 😂

By the way, your weight loss pics look great! Keep up the good work.

Hey everyone! Just curious, where is everyone from? I'm from Georgia. 🌟 Drop your location in the comments!
Born and raised in Las Vegas, but now it live in Southern Utah. As for my GLP-1 journey, I was on Wegovy 2.4mg since my insurance covered a 3 month supply, 12 pens, for only $50. Then CVS Caremark pulled the plug on mail order GLP-1 drugs, and will now only allow in-store pickup at pharmacies making the price jump to over $600 for a one month supply. I figure at that price, I might as well switch to compound tirzepatide, so I get it from Orderlymeds which uses Red Rock Pharmacy, I went straight to the 10mg dose, and if I do ok on it, I'll go to 15mg. I've already lost over 50lbs with Wegovy, then my weight loss kinda slowed, so im excited to see if tirz works any better. My purpose in joining the forum, is to see if I can do my own research and grow enough balls to try more affordable tirz. I've never mixed anything with bacteriostatic water, so I still need to research how to even do that. I am also hoping that if I try to order some cheaper stuff, I can do so in a group buy somehow with someone that knows what they are doing. Lastly, it is absurb and a bunch of mind-f*ckery that big pharma plays with us all. They would rather make it unaffordable and difficult for us to have access to drugs that help us so much. Semaglutide has changed my life for the better in so many ways. Sorry for the long rant.

Born and raised in Santa Rosa California and at 30 relocated my family to Arkansas, back story of s my dad is from Arkansas and he and my mom moved here in 97 and convinced my husband and myself it would be a wonderful idea to relocate and after 20 years I can say it actually was a good decision. I miss the Sonoma coast some of the most beautiful country I have ever seen. Oh and I really miss the seafood!!

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back