Where to buy Hospira water?

There are a few threads on this topic. If you click the magnifying glass in the top right and search for Hospira you should see them.

Here's one:

Based on feedback on another thread, I bought a case of Hospira BAC water at medex.com. I ignored the "requires a medical license" prompt, since I don't have a medical license :). Ordered on the 9th and received yesterday! I bought a box of 25 vials of the 30ml. total including shipping came to $87, so comes out to $3 per vial?

Based on feedback on another thread, I bought a case of Hospira BAC water at medex.com. I ignored the "requires a medical license" prompt, since I don't have a medical license :). Ordered on the 9th and received yesterday! I bought a box of 25 vials of the 30ml. total including shipping came to $87, so comes out to $3 per vial?
good to know

On what website? Not finding medex.com

If BAC water is a prescription, does that mean a doctor could write you a prescription for it and you could fill it at a pharmacy?

If BAC water is a prescription, does that mean a doctor could write you a prescription for it and you could fill it at a pharmacy?
Yes. There are alternatives to BAC. If you are using single dose vials of peptides that will not be stored, you can use sterile water, saline or even distilled water.

Yes. There are alternatives to BAC. If you are using single dose vials of peptides that will not be stored, you can use sterile water, saline or even distilled water.
Won't be using single dose vials, just wondering if a doctor friend can write me a prescription to BAC and I'll just go get it from CVS.

Everything I have read is about BAC Water… if we can use saline that would much more economical, don’t have to waste 3/4 of the vial.

Who has used Saline and what has been the outcome.

I'm not in the US, so I'm throwing the idea without much knowledge, but couldn't you guys just buy sterile water + benzyl alcohol and mix it yourself?

I'm not in the US, so I'm throwing the idea without much knowledge, but couldn't you guys just buy sterile water + benzyl alcohol and mix it yourself?
That is a good point, how much of benzoyl alcohol would you mix ratio …I guess I would have to look for the ratio and can always try, saline will look into that option I think the hospital here uses saline to flush the IV lines … going to ask my daughter in law she is a nurse lol

I have. I have bought the individual ones and it worked fine. I have also used it for Lidocaine HCL.
Great I have Bac Water but I know I will be wasting a lot of it … I will use 1.5 ml a month… I guess I can put in the fridge and try and stretch it out for two months …

That is a good point, how much of benzoyl alcohol would you mix ratio …I guess I would have to look for the ratio and can always try, saline will look into that option I think the hospital here uses saline to flush the IV lines … going to ask my daughter in law she is a nurse lol
It's usually 0.9% so for 100ml of BAC you add 99.1ml of sterile water and 0.9ml of benzyl

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yanaga
Back