Will peptide Tirz go away?

YoYoFat

New_Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I’m new here.

I started on brand name Zepbound. My wallet couldn’t handle it, so I switched to compound through LSH. Then as things got a little stressful with the FDA uncertainty, I switched to Sema, still with LSH. Not as good as Tirz but it was better than nothing. Then I found out about reconstituting peptides. I’m now on my second largish order from Skye, starting to stockpile. I’m not ready for China, I’m still skittish about being a RS but getting more comfortable the more I research. But I’m gonna stick with domestic for the time being.

You might laugh, but I’m okay paying Skye-like prices, especially when I think back to compound and EL prices. I’m still on a low dose at present, and hoping it stays that way for as long as possible.

I fronted a lot of cash to start my little stockpile, about 10 months right now, assuming I stay on the same dose. But I’m wondering if I should buy even more right now. Or, if I can wait and buy kits like each month as my monthly budget allows.

I guess I’m just nervous that EL and their stupid C&Ds are gonna make the better domestics stop producing. Or if I can just build my stockpile here the next few months.

Reading the tea leaves, what do you think will happen in the next few months?

Hi all, I’m new here.

I started on brand name Zepbound. My wallet couldn’t handle it, so I switched to compound through LSH. Then as things got a little stressful with the FDA uncertainty, I switched to Sema, still with LSH. Not as good as Tirz but it was better than nothing. Then I found out about reconstituting peptides. I’m now on my second largish order from Skye, starting to stockpile. I’m not ready for China, I’m still skittish about being a RS but getting more comfortable the more I research. But I’m gonna stick with domestic for the time being.

You might laugh, but I’m okay paying Skye-like prices, especially when I think back to compound and EL prices. I’m still on a low dose at present, and hoping it stays that way for as long as possible.

I fronted a lot of cash to start my little stockpile, about 10 months right now, assuming I stay on the same dose. But I’m wondering if I should buy even more right now. Or, if I can wait and buy kits like each month as my monthly budget allows.

I guess I’m just nervous that EL and their stupid C&Ds are gonna make the better domestics stop producing. Or if I can just build my stockpile here the next few months.

That's awesome! I started out buying a bunch of 10mg. Finally gone up to 5mg after 4 months of 2.5 tirz I'm needing to off some of the old stock to now stock higher mg vials. 🤷🏽‍♀️

That's awesome! I started out buying a bunch of 10mg. Finally gone up to 5mg after 4 months of 2.5 tirz I'm needing to off some of the old stock to now stock higher mg vials. 🤷🏽‍♀️
I hope I didn’t jinx myself! I’ve been doing okay on a low dose. Probably not as good as I could be, but I’m okay with low and slow as I’m staving off some GI side effects and seeing other benefits from it — obsessive, compulsive thoughts and behaviors are gone. I’m saving money not only from using Skye instead of compound or EL, but I’m not online shopping AT ALL. Like, no compulsion to over spend. Anxiety gone.

I swear it’s a miracle drug.

Nothing to be ashamed about ordering domestic, we are all weighing our own level of comfort and risk as we feel our way along.

I anticipate the more visible (so more trustworthy in that they have a track record) online sellers of tirz will be knocked out by Lilly lawyers, leaving a big space for local medspas that don’t make themselves an easy target by advertising online. They’ll cost more than your Skye type places, and much less than pharma. It’ll take some time for this to happen though.

What I would do if I were in your shoes is hang tight for a minute and see what the market does. I stockpiled too much too soon and now have a freezer full of what would now be considered dramatically overpriced glp1s. If you have 10 months worth, maybe reevaluate in January or so.

This is all just my guess. Don’t hold it against me if I am all wrong

I hope I didn’t jinx myself! I’ve been doing okay on a low dose. Probably not as good as I could be, but I’m okay with low and slow as I’m staving off some GI side effects and seeing other benefits from it — obsessive, compulsive thoughts and behaviors are gone. I’m saving money not only from using Skye instead of compound or EL, but I’m not online shopping AT ALL. Like, no compulsion to over spend. Anxiety gone.

I swear it’s a miracle drug.
That's really good to hear. We are at no race at all. Nice to have a trusted source also. You're not missing anything with China lol. Yes a miracle drug!!

Nothing to be ashamed about ordering domestic, we are all weighing our own level of comfort and risk as we feel our way along.

I anticipate the more visible (so more trustworthy in that they have a track record) online sellers of tirz will be knocked out by Lilly lawyers, leaving a big space for local medspas that don’t make themselves an easy target by advertising online. They’ll cost more than your Skye type places, and much less than pharma. It’ll take some time for this to happen though.

What I would do if I were in your shoes is hang tight for a minute and see what the market does. I stockpiled too much too soon and now have a freezer full of what would now be considered dramatically overpriced glp1s. If you have 10 months worth, maybe reevaluate in January or so.

This is all just my guess. Don’t hold it against me if I am all wrong
Chinese Tirz seems to be running a race to the bottom right now as far as prices are concerned. I too have an overpriced stockpile, and while a current GB seems ridiculously low, my last purchase seemed ridiculously low and i paid more than what that same vendor charges for their regular stock of the same tirz now. I'm gonna let the free market do its thing.

Chinese Tirz seems to be running a race to the bottom right now as far as prices are concerned. I too have an overpriced stockpile, and while a current GB seems ridiculously low, my last purchase seemed ridiculously low and i paid more than what that same vendor charges for their regular stock of the same tirz now. I'm gonna let the free market do its thing.
The more popular it gets, the more vendors will pop up and the better the price and quality will get in my opinion

I'm not afraid of China (or anyone really) cracking down on this, their govt do way worse than that already after all aha

Yep. Due to a mishap, I ordered double and then a friend wimped out. I have 1300mg in the freezer now. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Yep. Due to a mishap, I ordered double and then a friend wimped out. I have 1300mg in the freezer now. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
600mg for me plus some leftover compound stinking around. As much as I love to bargain shop, I'm going to hold off on any more big tirz sales for a while and use my money for other stuff.

I did similar:

*I have an active script for Mounjaro and fill it every time cuz if you don't your insurance will drop it!
*LSY during fear of Lilly shortage (always got my script though so stockpile begins)
*Had such amazing results fear of my PCP taking it away led me to China. (On a fast jet, you're on a slow tug but will get there eventually 😉)

If pending orders arrive I will have almost 1700mg Tirz in my fridge/freezer plus 50mg Sema (never tried but what if I stall or need a "reset" lol) recently added small dose Cagri so I've got 100mg of that as well) and I'm the sole user at Tirz 5mg, Cagri 0.7

And I'm at goal weight with perfect glucose readings. Even if I throw half my stash away I'm okay with it... I spent over $1k on my first box of Mounjaro ($105/mg!!) All combined my stash is less than 3mos Lilly.

Having the piece of mind and not having to share in the sheer panic on Reddit is priceless!

Last edited:
I thought last year that the FDA would crack down on imports and it didn't really happen. Now I have a bunch of tirz I will probably never use.

I think it will always be around tbh. There may be crackdowns here and there. But when you look at bodybuilders and all the stuff they buy, a lot of them are buying actual banned substances and that stuff is still sold and able to be bought on the gray/black market. The demand for weight loss peptides is going to be way stronger than steroids.

Last edited:
Hi all, I’m new here.

My first purchase was sema from skye. I paid 550 for 10 vials of 5mg.

About 2 weeks ago I paid $210 for 40 vials of 5mg. From China

It's worth it to figure out buying from China.

You have plenty to get you through until you are comfortable and prices will keep coming down. Black/grey markets have always and will always be around.

Last edited:
My first purchase was sema from skye. I paid 550 for 10 vials of 5mg.

About 2 weeks ago I paid $210 for 40 vials of 5mg.

It's worth it to figure out buying from China.

You have plenty to get you through until you are comfortable and prices will keep coming down. Black/grey markets have always and will always be around.
I just checked at Skye.... 5mg Sema $69ea

1300mg!! Man, I am sitting here with 600 in my freezer and about 100 in the fridge...I thought I was killing it, but 1300 is just wild. For some reason I also have a bit of Reta...guess I wanted to be ready if I start to stall. I have a deep gratitude for this forum, and especially for Dionysos and his spreadsheet. Building up knowledge and getting some good feedback on sources has made it possible to feel secure that I can complete this journey and go into maintenance. That's a really good feeling.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yanaga
Back