WSJ article and QSC

CallieKat

New_Member
Reaction score
Will this affect anything for you guys? I’m thinking I’m done collecting now…..

Not that one. There’s one from today. Pointing the finger at QSC as a major gray market source. It’s behind a paywall. Someone on Reddit copied the major points…

Not that one. There’s one from today. Pointing the finger at QSC as a major gray market source. It’s behind a paywall. Someone on Reddit copied the major points…
Interesting. I'll go to Reddit and look for the article there. Thanks

Possibly. Will wait and see. If anything, QSC should see an uptick in orders. I was surprised QSC has a Facebook page, per the article. I think that qse Facebook page will be gone soon. Hopefully, operations continue as normal.

Last edited:
I’ve got an outstanding order that I’m waiting on. Hopefully I’ve got nothing to worry about…

I was surprised QSC has a Facebook page, per the article.
That’s Alisa on FB, not Tracy. The dude running the Alisa sales account is different from the dude running the Tracy account. Yes, they’re both males. I don’t think Alisa’s FB account is going to stay up much longer.

I have an outstanding as well. I think they are catching up on orders from the national holiday break.
Me, too. I ordered 3 kits of BAC water at the same time, which already arrived via China Post. (How so fast?) But the rest of my order via USPS is still pending. It’s BPC-157 and other peptides for a painful injury, so I’m pretty anxious to get it.

Me, too. I ordered 3 kits of BAC water at the same time, which already arrived via China Post. (How so fast?) But the rest of my order via USPS is still pending. It’s BPC-157 and other peptides for a painful injury, so I’m pretty anxious to get it.
Tracy posted on a separate forum that shipping to the US is very slow and has taken up to 60-70 days. I received a China order from XCE the other day and it took about 2 weeks, so not so sure about Tracy's claim.

Tracy posted on a separate forum that shipping to the US is very slow and has taken up to 60-70 days. I received a China order from XCE the other day and it took about 2 weeks, so not so sure about Tracy's claim.
Same -- my experience has been that China Post is not fast, but QSC's packing is slow as well. I've had multiple orders from different Chinese suppliers, also places like Temu, land in the time it takes QSC to even get it into China Post's hands with active tracking.

But they also just moved warehouses, so my hunch is processes are still being ironed out and they're also just the victim of being the most well-known vendor too. But this coverage is going to make them even more popular, so I'm sticking with alternates for now until things speed up / die down a bit more.

Same -- my experience has been that China Post is not fast, but QSC's packing is slow as well. I've had multiple orders from different Chinese suppliers, also places like Temu, land in the time it takes QSC to even get it into China Post's hands with active tracking.

But they also just moved warehouses, so my hunch is processes are still being ironed out and they're also just the victim of being the most well-known vendor too. But this coverage is going to make them even more popular, so I'm sticking with alternates for now until things speed up / die down a bit more.
Changing warehouses seems to be the best explanation for the delay. Thanks for the info. Will be patient.
Agree about having alternative sources. I should be ok for some time after I receive these QSC orders, which include only non-glp1 peptides.

As an update…All of my outstanding orders arrived safe and sound. Tempted to keep collecting..

Anyone use Cora?
Received my final outstanding order today. I'm taking a pause on collecting.
Never heard of Cora. Do tell.

Cora from Henan Tengmao Chemical Technology…wanting to know reputation

Cora from Henan Tengmao Chemical Technology…wanting to know reputation
No personal experience. I seem to recall others mentioning good service but along with mentions of their product testing a little under (but not outrageously so).

That's super unusual for any of the Chinese reps not to reply.
After looking at my WhatsApp message and a prior post here on glp1forum, I tried to contact "Amers-Hn Tengmao" and not "Henan Tengmao Cora". I did not notice the different accounts and Whatsapp #s until now. I presume they are different reps of Henan Tengmao (like Tracy & Alisa with QSC).
Anyway, I am happy with QSC and XCE so I did not follow-up with Amers-Hn Tengmao.

After looking at my WhatsApp message and a prior post here on glp1forum, I tried to contact "Amers-Hn Tengmao" and not "Henan Tengmao Cora". I did not notice the different accounts and Whatsapp #s until now. I presume they are different reps of Henan Tengmao (like Tracy & Alisa with QSC).
Anyway, I am happy with QSC and XCE so I did not follow-up with Amers-Hn Tengmao.
I purchased from HT and although they tested well recently and have good customer service, I can't recommend them. Had a kit of tirz where 3 vials came open when trying to take off the plastic cap. Never happened before with any other peptides from any vendor. Also, there was no vacuum in the vials. It may be erring on the side of caution but I don't feel comfortable using them and have put the remaining vials aside. When I reached out, they offered a replacement if I made another order but their prices for other peps are so much higher with ridiculous MOQs. Just going to stick with CA and QSC.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back