Yalin vs Henan

I ordered a box from each. Let's see who sends me tracking 1st and if/when I receive the products. Henan was bitcoin on Tuesday and Yalin was alibaba credit card on Saturday. I'll keep everyone posted to let you know who is valid or not:) Any questions just ask...
Have used Henan Tengmao before 15mg Tirz and it was very good Tirz. Felt like brand and I have both.

Last edited:
I ordered a box from each. Let's see who sends me tracking 1st and if/when I receive the products. Henan was bitcoin on Tuesday and Yalin was alibaba credit card on Saturday. I'll keep everyone posted to let you know who is valid or not:) Any questions just ask...
Do you have contact info for Yalin?

Does anyone have a source that they use that is comparable to X? I have only ordered thru them and now I'm
ost and don't know where to go...Please help.

Do you have contact info for Yalin?
1000008215.jpg

I paid BTC for 2 kits of Sema from Henan (Cora) on 4/3. Sure, that was just before their holiday. No sweat, right?

On 04/03 she reached out to me:
1712696289020.png

Then, took my BTC and then, well, 6 days later, no update other than this. Who knows what they are shipping, tho.
1712696149967.png

But each day I've checked in, she's just telling me to wait a moment :LOL:

I'm not too worried...yet...knowing that they are slammed with the X crash & burn. But, still, should be able to at least estimate when it will leave CN.

I paid BTC for 2 kits of Sema from Henan (Cora) on 4/3. Sure, that was just before their holiday. No sweat, right?

View attachment 253

Then, took my BTC and then, well, 6 days later, no update other than this. Who knows what they are shipping, tho.
View attachment 252

I'm not too worried...yet...knowing that they are slammed with the X crash & burn. But, still, should be able to at least estimate when it will leave CN.
Same here!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240409_180045_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240409_180045_WhatsApp.jpg
    850.1 KB · Views: 112
Only thing she told me when I asked was orders go out in order of payment so who knows how long that will be ill give 30 days then going for refund

It's because of buyers like you the PayPal and CC method of payments are nearly gone now. If you're that impatient, use domestic vendors.
It has nothing to do with being impatient. I was told one thing and paid with bitcoin as I was told it would process right away,first in the queue.

It's not Amazon!
I don't think you have an understanding of say what you mean, mean what you say. Once again, not expecting it to show up in a week, but if you promise me my order will be expedited by paying with bitcoin and I would receive tracking within a certain amount of time, then make it happen or don't say it if not true

If 30days have gone by and there is no tracking updates I would be worried too. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Outside of a GB I wouldn't want to use BC or wire as payment until a solid connect is found. Is HT only taking those two forms of payment?

View attachment 253

View attachment 252

Mine has shipped from Cora. I ordered on March 29. Tracking with USPS shows it in GA.

I ordered from Cora on March 29, and mine is on its way…. It’s currently in GA.

If 30days have gone by and there is no tracking updates I would be worried too. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Outside of a GB I wouldn't want to use BC or wire as payment until a solid connect is found. Is HT only taking those two forms of payment?
Depends on the day and who's talking to them, I believe. Different friends getting different answers. Cora did say that BTC orders are given priority.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back