Yalin vs Henan

How do I find Henan?
Dear friend, I am Cora from Henan Tengmao Chemical Technology Co., LTD., you can consult me if you need, and the person you reply is not from our company, please do not be cheated. If you have any questions, please contact: WhatsApp: +86 15238638457 E-mail:salesvip2@hntmhg.com
No, my friend, we're not in the same company. It's just that my company is also in Henan
Can you please not mislead and deceive customers? In addition, you can see clearly that the customer said HT, which is the abbreviation of our company name, not Henan HN.

I ordered from Cora on April 9. To date, no shipping information. But, I was told it could take 10 days for it to ship due to the current order volume. So, I'll follow up in a few days. If this order goes well, I plan to follow up with a larger order. So, fingers crossed!

I’d be careful on that I’ve ordered from them previously super happy with my product so I finally pulled the trigger and did the 30x10.
It’s crap. Zero effect whatsoever.

I ordered a box from each. Let's see who sends me tracking 1st and if/when I receive the products. Henan was bitcoin on Tuesday and Yalin was alibaba credit card on Saturday. I'll keep everyone posted to let you know who is valid or not:) Any questions just ask...
So I have to say, working with Cora from Henan has been great. Ordered on 4/2 got tracking on 4/9 and order is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. I did another order from Fiona at Yalin on 4/6 and keep getting please wait when asking for the tracking number. Getting nervous that it might not have been ordered or never receive a tracking from them. The little extra cost to order from Henan has be worth it for me!!! Just my 2 cents!!

So I have to say, working with Cora from Henan has been great. Ordered on 4/2 got tracking on 4/9 and order is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. I did another order from Fiona at Yalin on 4/6 and keep getting please wait when asking for the tracking number. Getting nervous that it might not have been ordered or never receive a tracking from them. The little extra cost to order from Henan has be worth it for me!!! Just my 2 cents!!
Fiona is a mess!!!!! I’m not happy and told her so today! I ordered from Herman yesterday. Let’s all see.

I ordered a box from each. Let's see who sends me tracking 1st and if/when I receive the products. Henan was bitcoin on Tuesday and Yalin was alibaba credit card on Saturday. I'll keep everyone posted to let you know who is valid or not:) Any questions just ask...
Don't buy from Fiona from Yalin. Have been promised for weeks now tracking but just excuses. Ordered the same tome from Cora from Henen and already received and tracking provided. Good contact the entire pirchase. Fiona seems disinterested and annoyed I keep asking for tracking!!

Fiona is a mess and I told her if she didn’t work harder to help me I would spread the word on these platforms about her. Still. Nothing. Grrrrr!

Is there anyone else at Yalin that is better or is it just the company itself? Anyone here dealt with another person at Yalin?

No tracking number but communication is appreciated. She said freight company is closed today
OH yeah I have got her saying its been sent to freight company for over a week now but freight company hasn't sent her tracking. Stall tati I believe at this point. Going to ask for a refund on Monday but probably will never see that either

I have had several orders with Cora at HT. Communication is always good. I used her first and only used X when she didn’t have what I wanted. I placed an order last week and was promptly told by Cora that it may take a few extra days to ship because they were very busy due X closing. I received an email from Cora Friday that my order shipped and sent tracking number. Product and price are also excellent. I would not be afraid to continue to order from them. If I have to wait a little longer for delivery, I just order sooner.

I have had several orders with Cora at HT. Communication is always good. I used her first and only used X when she didn’t have what I wanted. I placed an order last week and was promptly told by Cora that it may take a few extra days to ship because they were very busy due X closing. I received an email from Cora Friday that my order shipped and sent tracking number. Product and price are also excellent. I would not be afraid to continue to order from them. If I have to wait a little longer for delivery, I just order Spooner.
Agree. Cora has been responsive. Stay away from Yalin and Fiona!

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back