Yalin vs Henan

So an update. I received the refund from Alibaba and late last night I received a FedEx tracking number from Fiona almost 1 month after paying??!! I'm honest and will pay for the product if it does indeed actually ship.. Lol

So an update. I received the refund from Alibaba and late last night I received a FedEx tracking number from Fiona almost 1 month after paying??!! I'm honest and will pay for the product if it does indeed actually ship.. Lol
On Saturday night I received a 3rd tracking number from Fiona. When I checked it, it showed that my package had been delivered that day. I have it in hand. 🙌🏼
Heads up, the new tracking number did not show up on my Informed Delivery at all.

I RECEIVED PEPTIDES FROM FIONA!!!🎉🎊🎈🍸😆😮‍💨 Either Saturday or today. I’ve been sick so just checked today and they were there!!!!

I RECEIVED PEPTIDES FROM FIONA!!!🎉🎊🎈🍸😆😮‍💨 Either Saturday or today. I’ve been sick so just checked today and they were there!!!!
Can you update on how they work?

I ordered and got product from Cora which seems to be good. But, I’d like to have options in case another order isn’t as good or if for some reason isn’t available.

I wanted to give an update on my package from Fiona at Yalin. Product is good, has the same side effects as my previous US based products. appetite suppression kicked in within 12 hours of injection

I wanted to give an update on my package from Fiona at Yalin. Product is good, has the same side effects as my previous US based products. appetite suppression kicked in within 12 hours of injection
I never received my package/order but did get a refund. Was issues a FedEx tracking but it never updated for 1 month now... Just an fyi

thats unfortunate. I had zero shipping issues from her.
She stopped responding to my requests for update and tracking. I know others have had issues with her also. Ugh. Hit and miss I guess

I ordered from Fiona on April 7th, she gave me tracking on April 28th, and nothing has happened with it since then. She initially told me 7-14 days from order to delivery. She doesn't give any new information, just that it's shipped. But it's been 2 weeks since she gave the tracking number and there hasn't been any kind of movement. She just says the freight carrier is bad.

Back