Your advice: cagri or Reta with Tz?

Bikechick

New_Member
Reaction score
I’d like to add a little bit of something because my progress has stalled and I don’t want to just keep going up in Tz. My main concern is for the fatigue: for those of you who have tried stacking either Cagri or Reta, can you tell me which you took, and how it affected fatigue? I’m so tired of being tired and B12 has not had any noticeable affect either injection or oral. I’m about to start the GLOW protocol if anyone has any comments on that about energy

I’d like to add a little bit of something because my progress has stalled and I don’t want to just keep going up in Tz. My main concern is for the fatigue: for those of you who have tried stacking either Cagri or Reta, can you tell me which you took, and how it affected fatigue? I’m so tired of being tired and B12 has not had any noticeable affect either injection or oral. I’m about to start the GLOW protocol if anyone has any comments on that about energy
My fatigue was better after 12 weeks. Stacking Reta now to see how it goes. Just at 2mg, inching up. Retatrutide sub on Reddit has a LOT of good info on this.

I've been using the Hallandale Bioboost Plus twice a week for the fatigue, been using it for a month, and there's been no real change. Thinking of stopping it since it's an injection without purpose. Can I ask what the GLOW protocol is?

I've been using the Hallandale Bioboost Plus twice a week for the fatigue, been using it for a month, and there's been no real change. Thinking of stopping it since it's an injection without purpose. Can I ask what the GLOW protocol is?
GhkCU 50mg/bp157 10mg/tb500 10mg five days on two days off….

GhkCU 50mg/bp157 10mg/tb500 10mg five days on two days off….
Thinking of starting the GLOW protocol myself.
Got an email from Solutions Peptides advertising a Renew GHK-Cu bundle, which is 1 x GHK-Cu 100mg vial, 2 x BPC-157 5 mg vials, and 2 x TD-500 vials.
How much of each of those components to inject daily?
How long would this bundle last a researcher doing 5 days on and 2 days off?
I thought I read GHK-Cu was 1 - 1.75 mg per day, and not sure about the others....... this is new to me.

Last edited:

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yanaga
Back