Zhejiang Zhaobo biotech inquiry

sethm09

New_Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever order from them and got thier product?
I just ordered tirz from them and didn't do enough research. They looked legit. Did I get scammed? They havnt blocked me or anything

Are they not responding? When did you place your order?
Yes they are responding. I just see conflicting things about them here. Some say they are scammers and some say they ordered from them just fine

Did you receive the products? I saw on other forums that they falsify the tests and the COA, let me know how your experience with them is, I also bought from them, but I'm worried after reading this information here on the forum.

Yes, I read this entire post, but I didn't find any reports of anyone who received and used the product or tested it, the people who said they were almost receiving the product or had received it and would test it, disappeared.
Faking COAs is a pretty big deal considering there are tons of vendor options who don't fake COAs.

Faking COAs is a pretty big deal considering there are tons of vendor options who don't fake COAs.
Yes, I agree with you, unfortunately I discovered this information after I made the purchase with them, I'm trying to get a refund through Alibaba, let's see if I can get it.

Back