1st time order with Henan

I just got a response from Cora, because I ordered on the 29th and haven’t heard since. She’s great at communication.

At present, everything is normal. Dear friend, please don't worry. The reason why you have not arranged delivery yet is because the order volume is currently large. Please wait patiently. I will try my best to arrange delivery for you. Please rest assured.

Cora

I just got a response from Cora, because I ordered on the 29th and haven’t heard since. She’s great at communication.

At present, everything is normal. Dear friend, please don't worry. The reason why you have not arranged delivery yet is because the order volume is currently large. Please wait patiently. I will try my best to arrange delivery for you. Please rest assured.

Cora
Yeah I heard the same thing. Ordered on Monday with bitcoin because I was told those orders would be shipped 1st. Now they are on holiday until Monday. Starting to get worried that they are taking all the old X customer orders and don't have the supply

Let’s hope they do!! She said she was working extended hours and until 1:00 am every day.
Yeah I heard the same thing. Ordered on Monday with bitcoin because I was told those orders would be shipped 1st. Now they are on holiday until Monday. Starting to get worried that they are taking all the old X customer orders and don't have the supply

Just a heads up for anyone thinking of doing business with Henan Tengmao...

Cora is the only one of their reps who followed the rules for signing up here as a vendor, and even though a number of other supposed HT reps have signed up and tried spamming the forum, I would recommend against using them and suggest sticking with Cora as your point of contact.

I have no experience with Cora or HT personally and I am not recommending buying or not buying from them, but given the number of scammers trying to impersonate many of the Chinese suppliers it's usually best to stick with the better-known reps whose contact information can be verified on multiple sites like Cora.

Carry on!

When I made an inquiry for price on their website I was contacted shortly after by Cathy.

I believe there are 3 email addresses their sales team uses. All variations of the same email address. One has a number 1, another has number 2 and another has number 3.

I’m not getting anywhere paying through Alibaba today. I ordered through Q and no problem with Alibaba! I’m working with Mia who is doing fine.
I had heard Q was only accepting wire transfers. You were able to order through Alibaba in the past few days?

So far Cora has been amazing to work with.. and made payment thru Alibaba very easy. Will keep all updated on receipt of purchase for my research.

Hi everyone. My very first post. I placed an order with Henan on Saturday. Fingers crossed. Hope everyone goes well.

My 1st order with Henan received today. 10 pack or reta!! Cora was great. Now yalin and Fiona on the other hand was ordered 3 days after my order with Henan and I still don't have a tracking or shipment date.. Ugh!!! Keep getting "please wait should be in 1-2 days"

My 1st order with Henan received today. 10 pack or reta!! Cora was great. Now yalin and Fiona on the other hand was ordered 3 days after my order with Henan and I still don't have a tracking or shipment date.. Ugh!!! Keep getting "please wait should be in 1-2 days"
Thanks for update. I told Fiona tonight she’d better watch out! We talk. Better not have me lose faith. She said I won’t let you down.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappyByDesign
Back