1st time order with Henan

I placed an order on Friday afternoon. It is Tuesday evening and still no shipping info…

Does anyone know Cora’s WhatsApp number? Is everyone pleased with Henan?
1000008140.jpg

I just ordered from cora, I heard it's a Chinese holiday this week so sure nothing will get shipped til next week, see alot of people using them so hope they realize to make customers happy and make sure products are pure to keep their business rolling in like it is
I have let her know that many are waiting to hear about how a few of our orders go before they make a purchase. I was told the same thing about a holiday and most are off. Should be shipped next week. Holding my breath

I have let her know that many are waiting to hear about how a few of our orders go before they make a purchase. I was told the same thing about a holiday and most are off. Should be shipped next week. Holding my breath
Please keep us updated and thank you. I am one of those waiting to buy :)

I’ve seen posts/comments (another forum) of several people that ordered from them just today. They might become the “next big thing”.

Back