30mg x 10 - SRY, QSC, Nexaph

guernica

Registered
Reaction score
This is my first purchase for research purposes and I'm feeling overwhelmed - information overload! Narrowed it down to three suppliers (I think): SRY, QSC, Nexaph. Need the supplies delivered to Boston, MA by November 5th at the latest.

Unfortunately, SRY and QSC are out of stock at their US warehouses. QSC will have availability in 2-3 weeks and the price last week was $270ish with shipping. SRY can ship from China for $230 inc shipping, but I'm kinda worried about packages being delayed or rejected at customs. Nexaph has new stock in the US, but I don't think there are COAs for the new batch, I think I saw something about sterility issues(?), plus it's $340 inc. shipping.

Have I identified the best options, or is there another supplier you would recommend? I am only interested in 30mg Tirz and guaranteed delivery in the next couple of weeks.

Thank you!

tbh I don't think anyone can guarantee delivery by certain date when shipping from china... not sure how long you've been weighing your options but could have ordered from QSC and got 2 kits for $380.. and it would have been on the way already,,, there's probably still a small chance but that window is fast closing. your only other bet (to be sure of quick delivery) is to order from whoever has it in stock in US.. so Nexaph...

(PS. I am not a nexa customer and probably won't be, but i'd have no problem ordering from them if there was some unique circumstance forcing me to do so...)

tbh I don't think anyone can guarantee delivery by certain date when shipping from china... not sure how long you've been weighing your options but could have ordered from QSC and got 2 kits for $380.. and it would have been on the way already,,, there's probably still a small chance but that window is fast closing. your only other bet (to be sure of quick delivery) is to order from whoever has it in stock in US.. so Nexaph...

(PS. I am not a nexa customer and probably won't be, but i'd have no problem ordering from them if there was some unique circumstance forcing me to do so...)
Yep, just missed the $190 promo.

Nexpha looks to be the best option for me right now, but hoping for some feedback about the company or maybe an alternative I may have missed. Someone else suggested Amopure, for example, although that company sounds a little disingenuous (underdosing).

Back