30mg x 10 - SRY, QSC, Nexaph

guernica

Reaction score
This is my first purchase for research purposes and I'm feeling overwhelmed - information overload! Narrowed it down to three suppliers (I think): SRY, QSC, Nexaph. Need the supplies delivered to Boston, MA by November 5th at the latest.

Unfortunately, SRY and QSC are out of stock at their US warehouses. QSC will have availability in 2-3 weeks and the price last week was $270ish with shipping. SRY can ship from China for $230 inc shipping, but I'm kinda worried about packages being delayed or rejected at customs. Nexaph has new stock in the US, but I don't think there are COAs for the new batch, I think I saw something about sterility issues(?), plus it's $340 inc. shipping.

Have I identified the best options, or is there another supplier you would recommend? I am only interested in 30mg Tirz and guaranteed delivery in the next couple of weeks.

Thank you!

tbh I don't think anyone can guarantee delivery by certain date when shipping from china... not sure how long you've been weighing your options but could have ordered from QSC and got 2 kits for $380.. and it would have been on the way already,,, there's probably still a small chance but that window is fast closing. your only other bet (to be sure of quick delivery) is to order from whoever has it in stock in US.. so Nexaph...

(PS. I am not a nexa customer and probably won't be, but i'd have no problem ordering from them if there was some unique circumstance forcing me to do so...)

tbh I don't think anyone can guarantee delivery by certain date when shipping from china... not sure how long you've been weighing your options but could have ordered from QSC and got 2 kits for $380.. and it would have been on the way already,,, there's probably still a small chance but that window is fast closing. your only other bet (to be sure of quick delivery) is to order from whoever has it in stock in US.. so Nexaph...

(PS. I am not a nexa customer and probably won't be, but i'd have no problem ordering from them if there was some unique circumstance forcing me to do so...)
Yep, just missed the $190 promo.

Nexpha looks to be the best option for me right now, but hoping for some feedback about the company or maybe an alternative I may have missed. Someone else suggested Amopure, for example, although that company sounds a little disingenuous (underdosing).

Yep, just missed the $190 promo.

Nexpha looks to be the best option for me right now, but hoping for some feedback about the company or maybe an alternative I may have missed. Someone else suggested Amopure, for example, although that company sounds a little disingenuous (underdosing).
I don't think you missed it? It ends today AFAIK

If the most important thing to you RIGHT NOW is that you get it fast and cheap, then I would just get enough to buy you another month or so. Whether that be from a us source like Nexaph or CN source like amopure, both should be able to get you what you need in a timely manor, thus allowing you to get what you really want in bulk at a later date.

Personally, sterility issues aside, I would be filtering anything that you buy regardless of where it comes from. Filtering is relatively cheap in the grand scheme of things. As for issues with amopure, I am not going to say I recommend them, but I can say that what I bought from them does work and it did show up incredibly fast for a CN sourced product.

Try and buy yourself another month or so. This latest Tirz sale isn't the first and it most certainly won't be the last. Don't let the FOMO push you into making a buy you aren't happy with.

If the most important thing to you RIGHT NOW is that you get it fast and cheap, then I would just get enough to buy you another month or so. Whether that be from a us source like Nexaph or CN source like amopure, both should be able to get you what you need in a timely manor, thus allowing you to get what you really want in bulk at a later date.

Personally, sterility issues aside, I would be filtering anything that you buy regardless of where it comes from. Filtering is relatively cheap in the grand scheme of things. As for issues with amopure, I am not going to say I recommend them, but I can say that what I bought from them does work and it did show up incredibly fast for a CN sourced product.

Try and buy yourself another month or so. This latest Tirz sale isn't the first and it most certainly won't be the last. Don't let the FOMO push you into making a buy you aren't happy with.
Unfortunately, I do need a large supply as will be off travelling for five/six months and won't be able to access more during that time. Whichever supplier I go with, it will be for ten vials of 30mg.

I've been looking into filtering especially as the last of my (unreconsituted) vials will be a full five months old by the time I get to it. This seems like a good how-to guide?

I haven't researched my tirz from nexaph yet but I have with a few other peptides and no complaints. That would probably have the fastest shipping if it's in stock. SRY and QSC were both good too but they took 2-3+ weeks sometimes.

Unfortunately, I do need a large supply as will be off travelling for five/six months and won't be able to access more during that time. Whichever supplier I go with, it will be for ten vials of 30mg.

I've been looking into filtering especially as the last of my (unreconsituted) vials will be a full five months old by the time I get to it. This seems like a good how-to guide?
Yup peptidetest is kinda leading the charge on filtering in this space so their videos are about as good as you can get for this topic. I would also find the post by @Broken Chef where they test and reviews different filters and sterile products as it has a lot of good information that is also relevant to this topic.

You're not gonna find a perfect vendor here, they all have their controversy, even the ones you plan to buy from.

It's always a risk, you may end up at the hospital if ever they mislabel your products or if it hasn't been handled properly.

It's gray market so you gotta have a good tolerance for risk, especially if you don't test your shit

I haven't researched my tirz from nexaph yet but I have with a few other peptides and no complaints. That would probably have the fastest shipping if it's in stock. SRY and QSC were both good too but they took 2-3+ weeks sometimes.

Thanks. I think QSC would have been fine, had I not been too late for the stock they had in their US warehouse. I will almost certainly go with Nexaph, unless someone suggests a US-based supplier that is high quality and better value.

A couple of questions, if you don't mind -
- How are the kits you received packaged? I imagine in bubble wrap or similar, but have seen random photos of some suppliers supplying vials in those sponge-things with vial-shaped holes cut out. Asking because it might save me buying a carry case (will be travelling for a few months).
- Do you know anything about discount codes? I swear I saw a mention of 15% off if you join their Telegram, but can find no trace of the actual code!

if you are OK with considering another source from China, there is also a vendor GYC (Nantong) ->
right now they are having GB with Tirz 10mg x 3 kits (MOQ) for USD240 + free shipping
their test results are usually very good ...

Thanks. I think QSC would have been fine, had I not been too late for the stock they had in their US warehouse. I will almost certainly go with Nexaph, unless someone suggests a US-based supplier that is high quality and better value.

A couple of questions, if you don't mind -
- How are the kits you received packaged? I imagine in bubble wrap or similar, but have seen random photos of some suppliers supplying vials in those sponge-things with vial-shaped holes cut out. Asking because it might save me buying a carry case (will be travelling for a few months).
- Do you know anything about discount codes? I swear I saw a mention of 15% off if you join their Telegram, but can find no trace of the actual code!
They use different packaging. I got some in the small hard plastic case but others came in a paper box with the vials in plastic inside. The box with plastic inside seemed like it has the least movement in transit so the peptides looked nicer and weren't crumbled. A lot of people prefer the plastic cases for storage however.

You can ask in the telegram which packaging it'll come in and they can show a picture for the specific peptide you order.

Sry uses the plastic cases and with qsc my last order came in the paper package with plastic inside.

yes GYC usually deliver overfill around 10% and purity above 99.5%
one T10 kit is $80 with MOQ of 3 kits (equal to 1 x T30 kit) for total $240 + free shipping
similar price to SRY. i assume GYC are shipping from China too (no stock already in the US)?

Back