3D Print

tul9033

New_Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a source for peptide related 3D prints? I have a few 3ml cases plans, but would like some BAC water cases.
Looking for the actual plans so I can print my own.

Last edited:
Sorry, I was looking for the actual plans so I can print my own. Thanks though!
I was honestly planning to design my own freezer case once I receive my order from AmoPure, in theory it's a fairly simple design of print with snap clasps.

I just didn't have 3ml vials to measure with my calipers. You can probably take some existing prints and remix them from thingiverse:

- https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4091459
- https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5145398

These are NOT my prints, so all credit goes to the original designers.

I'll post my design for a freezer storage container once I get around to building it (probably in a weekend or 2) after I get my order from amopure. I use a Bambu Labs P1S for reference.

My plan is to have a slide in name tag (because I want to keep my testing vials to batch # reference-able), and also build enough room to allow for a small refreeze-able ice pack + cloth bumper on the bottom of the vials to handle any bumps/bruises and make sure that if my freezer ever fails, I will have like probably a day or 2 backup of freezing temps in each container.

When it comes to expensive materials, I over-engineer the heck out of things haha.

cndmk: if you design something, it would be nice of you to post the design file (*.f3d hopefully) and not just the *.stl or *.step, allowing others to modify your design to suit their needs. If I don't find what I want I may design a holder for 10 vials and 2 bacto waters, perhaps with room for a few needles, and a cover that latches or is held on magnetically. But like most of us, I have other priorities...I like your ideas and look forward to seeing what you come up with.

That's actually true, I'll need to build one for the BAC water I'm currently using + vials that are reconstituted. I would rather keep my syringes + alcohol wipes separate as I already have a storage location for that stuff. Currently finishing out some compounded Tirz for the next month and a half, so I'm not going to be fast on building that one, but realistically if I can get a design I like for the freezer stuff, the other one is just slight modifications (without the freezing backup of course).

I have a job I love and I'm comfortable, so I'm not looking to sell stuff and I'll probably just post them on Thingiverse + Maker World and link them in this post. If I can figure out how to make .f3d files I'll post them too.

I appreciate the hustle of people trying to sell cases and what not, but I also believe that decent designs should be available for people with the tools necessary to make their own, that's the maker movement after all in my head.

These look awesome!

Mind if I remix them? I was curious to try some living hinges/built in curved clasps instead of requiring external materials (I'm always too lazy with buying dowels/hardware).
They're not actually mine, just some I've printed. Here is one that has it's own clasp. However, I found the lid pops out of the hinge somewhat easily. The Hospira BAC water bottle is 34x72mm which is what I'm trying to find a box for.

These look awesome!

Mind if I remix them? I was curious to try some living hinges/built in curved clasps instead of requiring external materials (I'm always too lazy with buying dowels/hardware).
What program are you using to modify these cases?

What program are you using to modify these cases?
So I've used blender for certain projects, but as a means of making things with simple designs (like a box or simple attachment) or joining objects together, I use tinkercad, it's kind of like my guilty pleasure of making easy projects or remixing simple stuff from 3d printing websites.

It's definitely a PITA to use on some things, but when I modified a print for an electric charging cable holder, it took me like a half hour and it was just convenient. It also helps when the texture of the object doesn't require any special attention (again like a box to hold things), because then I would probably break out blender.

Thanks!, I was working with Tinkercad last night. I should have a BAC water case ready shortly.

Here is a case I modified to fit 12x BAC bottles. (Ignore the missing latches they where still printing.)

20240913_152356.png

20240913_153024.png

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back