About ASC Products

ZoeyZ

ASC/Angel Shanghai Chemical Co., Ltd
Vendor
Reaction score
I'm a newbie from ASC and I know all the rules of this forum because the company is only allowed to have one sales rep, so I never sell our products to anyone and I've never privately messaged anyone in the forum.
I know I am a newbie so I am open to asking questions from everyone.
Because I know the rules of the forum, my coworker, tuk, sees some bad comments and she can't say anything because vendors are prohibited from commenting under the posts.
I'm not attacking anyone, I'm just curious as to why there would be a situation where the purity of the product is only at 94%-96%, which no customer has given us feedback on so far. If you have a real test report to prove that our products are not qualified, please send it to us, and we will deal with you according to the promised after-sales service.
It is not easy to run a company and maintain the reputation.

dear @ZoeyZ you are still confusing our discussion about QSC results with your company. Its QSC and not ASC (you) who had 94-96% purity.
With your company is a different issue, that you provided people 2nd party tests and claim it was 3rd party. Nothing more. So please cool down, Tuk is much more wise, already posting about encorauging people to do the testing and if quality is below expectation, she will resend - it is exactly what we are expecting from good and responsible vendors. Can't wait to see your real 3rd party tests and I wish you they will be good!

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back