ACI shipping partner and ASC (angel shanghai chemical)

gershon

New_Member
Reaction score
Ordered some R12mg (10 vials) and worked with Tuk. Very responsive. I've heard that ACI is notoriously slow as a shipping partner.

product arrive to shipping partner 9/24 (Compton, CA), and noted it departed on 9/26 to USPS. No updates since then. I am in California!

Anyone else run into this?

I have let Tuk know and also sent a note to ACI (again, notoriously slow and many threads on reddit.)

-G

like you said, it just takes a while with ACI sometimes. I know that from having a package stuck with them for non-peptide related shipping. Just be patient, it will show up.

Ordered some R12mg (10 vials) and worked with Tuk. Very responsive. I've heard that ACI is notoriously slow as a shipping partner.

product arrive to shipping partner 9/24 (Compton, CA), and noted it departed on 9/26 to USPS. No updates since then. I am in California!

Anyone else run into this?

I have let Tuk know and also sent a note to ACI (again, notoriously slow and many threads on reddit.)

-G
I ordered from her twice. Once on the 18th don’t have anything to show for yet. My order before that I received in about a week. Very inconsistent but maybe the storms or their holiday are messing with it? I am getting worried though.

Last edited:
I ordered from her twice. One on the 18th don’t have anything to show for yet. My order before that I received in about a week. Very inconsistent but maybe the storms or their holiday are messing with it? I am getting worried though because the second order was substantially more.
you ordered the day that they came back from a three day holiday and its still been less than two weeks. There is also a maritime strike that will force more air shipments. You really shouldn't get worried until you see it stuck somewhere in the US. Until the maritime strike is figured out I would not be surprised to see air shipments take at least a month. It really is the perfect storm of a 7 days national holiday and a maritime strike

you ordered the day that they came back from a three day holiday and its still been less than two weeks. There is also a maritime strike that will force more air shipments. You really shouldn't get worried until you see it stuck somewhere in the US. Until the maritime strike is figured out I would not be surprised to see air shipments take at least a month. It really is the perfect storm of a 7 days national holiday and a maritime strike
I thought the strike just began.

I’ve had ACI stall for over a month and a half, I was certain it was lost. Eventually it turned up. They apparently scan it as “departed” when they put it into the container that will eventually be hauled to the USPS facility nearest you, and then it sits in there waiting for a million other little packages to fill the truck. Only then does it get driven off to USPS. That whole time it shows as departed.

I’ve had ACI stall for over a month and a half, I was certain it was lost. Eventually it turned up. They apparently scan it as “departed” when they put it into the container that will eventually be hauled to the USPS facility nearest you, and then it sits in there waiting for a million other little packages to fill the truck. Only then does it get driven off to USPS. That whole time it shows as departed.
ok i will remain on the lookout. if it shows up when I am traveling then it will just be held up along with other stuff at the post office.....may consider another supplier with a bit more predictable shipping. its not really ASCs fault per se its the shipper.

ok i will remain on the lookout. if it shows up when I am traveling then it will just be held up along with other stuff at the post office.....may consider another supplier with a bit more predictable shipping. its not really ASCs fault per se its the shipper.
funny thing....I had refreshed the tracker earlier and no updates. Just did it again and it says it is at my local post office and will be delivered today.

Patience pays off!

Thanks all! Now lets see if it really shows up, or this was all just a dream.....still haven't had my morning coffee!

I don
When order there was no strike. It WAS weeks ago. Don’t understand why you have an attitude over it.
think the attitude is aimed specifically at you :)

It’s just a very common topic, and usually everything turns out just fine.

When it comes to responsiveness, that is also very common - as there usually is some kind of performance bonus for representatives. So they focus their attention where they make money, since time usually solves the problem.

Definitely frustrating, but it’s just how it is.

I hope everything works out for you, and most likely it will 👍

I don

think the attitude is aimed specifically at you :)

It’s just a very common topic, and usually everything turns out just fine.

When it comes to responsiveness, that is also very common - as there usually is some kind of performance bonus for representatives. So they focus their attention where they make money, since time usually solves the problem.

Definitely frustrating, but it’s just how it is.

I hope everything works out for you, and most likely it will 👍
If I were up in arms about my experience I could understand some defensiveness. Some people just feel really safe in the way they speak to people online because they do not have to deal with the consequences of speaking to a persons face. It is what it is though.

Is ACI the "forwarder"? I asked Tuk Angel the status as my tracking just showed "Label Printed"

Their response was...
"Usually, as soon as you receive the tracking code, it means that the forwarder has shipped the goods from China for you. "

Who is the "forwarder"? How many hands are involved?

Is ACI the "forwarder"? I asked Tuk Angel the status as my tracking just showed "Label Printed"

Their response was...

Who is the "forwarder"? How many hands are involved?
The supply chain and methods to get high pass rate through customs isn’t something every lab/reseller is proficient in.

So they use a 3rd party, the exact process for each supplier isn’t something that will be openly shared - so you won’t ever know for sure.

Which is why trust and consistency from suppliers is the key to success over time and your only real parameter to rely on for safety.

You need to find a supplier you trust to either have their own supply chain, or use reliable partners that don’t take shortcuts - or properly solve problems if they occur.

It’s also why some vendors are left in a very difficult position some times when things go wrong - since they don’t actually have direct control over the supply chain.

It’s also a very hierarchical structure, which is why you can’t expect the same flexibility in conflict resolution as you would when using (a more expensive) local vendor. That does not mean that all local vendors do things properly either 🤷‍♂️ Your best bet is to go with a vendor that consistently gets good testimonials and resolves disputes in a good way.

But there are rarely any definite guarantees in this market. And it can be difficult to navigate. If you feel uncertain.

I would recommend that you DM one of the older members and ask them nicely for directions - if you spend some time reading I’m sure you will develop some affinity to the way one or more of the good people on here communicate and that will help you feel safer when finally placing your order based on their advice 👍

I appreciate the thoughtful response @Bacchus

It's not so much that I don't feel safe. I do some due diligence, sometimes not enough, but I've spread my risk out over a number of transactions and companies just to reduce consequence.

It was more of a curiosity. Obviously being higher up the food chain allows for more competitive pricing. I've paid top dollar for Skye and Arctic and now have moved a little higher up the food chain ordering from China.

I was more curious of what a forwarder is. I've seen "relays" and "forwarders" referenced in other overseas markets. Being completely open here, I've bought from ASC, SRYLAB and Nexaph. All three have shipped. All three seem to have shipped products with little negative feedback. Nexaph was dinged for failing sterility tests and other ancillary issues.

Seems like all three probably are at least using fake identities to sell to me. Which doesn't bother me. Building identities and profiles isn't something that comes easy so usually if they have one, they care enough about it not to nuke it.

If I were up in arms about my experience I could understand some defensiveness. Some people just feel really safe in the way they speak to people online because they do not have to deal with the consequences of speaking to a persons face. It is what it is though.
I think you misunderstood what I was saying because you were too quick to react and not understand. You are complaining about something taking less than two weeks (so far) and saying that the strike just started. I was simply saying that anyone who needs critical supplies out of china switched to air weeks ago (the same time you ordered). There is likely a backlog. Aside from all that, 13 days for an order that was placed after a three day holiday from an established vendor that has a history of not scamming a single person seems to be paranoia. Let not your heart be troubled, my friend.

I think you misunderstood what I was saying because you were too quick to react and not understand. You are complaining about something taking less than two weeks (so far) and saying that the strike just started. I was simply saying that anyone who needs critical supplies out of china switched to air weeks ago (the same time you ordered). There is likely a backlog. Aside from all that, 13 days for an order that was placed after a three day holiday from an established vendor that has a history of not scamming a single person seems to be paranoia. Let not your heart be troubled, my friend.
Goods from China should net even be heavily disrupted as the strike is on the East Coast. It makes no sense logistically.

I promise I'm not a shill NBC reporter lurking around here.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/10/01/port-strike-blockbuster-weight-loss-drug-supply-trade-shutdown.html

"Dennis Monts, global chief commercial officer at PayCargo, said air sector volumes strengthened in September, peaking about two weeks ago.

“We are watching October numbers anticipating a surge of air freight for fast-moving and perishable items such as produce, seafood, medical supplies and other just-in-time inventories,” Monts said."

Back