30mg x 10 - SRY, QSC, Nexaph

Were there any hiccups with those buys? Did everything ship and test as promised?
Previous GBs were OK, only the 1st and 2nd had some problems but everything was fixed, in one GB they tested the product with Jano before sending out buyers but it tested below purity so they made a new batch which was OK and they sent it out with a big delay but the replacement batch tested very good. Since then GYC seems to be improving. I bought Sema10 from them which later tested at 12mg and purity >99.5%. Even before the 3rd party test of this batch I was using it and felt it was really strong, as soon as the 3rd party result came back with 12mg I adjusted the dose. In summary I consider GYC as a good supplier. All info about them can be found on their discord:

Previous GBs were OK, only the 1st and 2nd had some problems but everything was fixed, in one GB they tested the product with Jano before sending out buyers but it tested below purity so they made a new batch which was OK and they sent it out with a big delay but the replacement batch tested very good. Since then GYC seems to be improving. I bought Sema10 from them which later tested at 12mg and purity >99.5%. Even before the 3rd party test of this batch I was using it and felt it was really strong, as soon as the 3rd party result came back with 12mg I adjusted the dose. In summary I consider GYC as a good supplier. All info about them can be found on their discord:
That’s good to know. I’m considering jumping in on another GB with them. Glad things are improving. I think they have the potential of being a solid vendor if the testing process is good.

I jumped on the recent GYC GB 6 for Tirz 30mg. Great deals on it with $0.86 per mg. Not as good as some QSC ones I've seen at $0.63 per mg but I don't care because Yoko made buying so easy with some of the options they offer. It's still less than a dollar per mg either way.

I will say, I paid a week ago but they still have yet to ship. I'm guessing the group buys take a bit longer for them to get it all sorted and ship out at the same time. Could be the reason for the delay.

I will update once I receive it since I will most likely volunteer one of my vials for testing.

Back