30mg x 10 - SRY, QSC, Nexaph

This is my first purchase for research purposes and I'm feeling overwhelmed - information overload! Narrowed it down to three suppliers (I think): SRY, QSC, Nexaph. Need the supplies delivered to Boston, MA by November 5th at the latest.

Unfortunately, SRY and QSC are out of stock at their US warehouses. QSC will have availability in 2-3 weeks and the price last week was $270ish with shipping. SRY can ship from China for $230 inc shipping, but I'm kinda worried about packages being delayed or rejected at customs. Nexaph has new stock in the US, but I don't think there are COAs for the new batch, I think I saw something about sterility issues(?), plus it's $340 inc. shipping.

Have I identified the best options, or is there another supplier you would recommend? I am only interested in 30mg Tirz and guaranteed delivery in the next couple of weeks.

Thank you!
John and Annie buy of t10 80 bucks is happening and ready to ship must be 3 kits
Thanks. I think QSC would have been fine, had I not been too late for the stock they had in their US warehouse. I will almost certainly go with Nexaph, unless someone suggests a US-based supplier that is high quality and better value.

A couple of questions, if you don't mind -
- How are the kits you received packaged? I imagine in bubble wrap or similar, but have seen random photos of some suppliers supplying vials in those sponge-things with vial-shaped holes cut out. Asking because it might save me buying a carry case (will be travelling for a few months).
- Do you know anything about discount codes? I swear I saw a mention of 15% off if you join their Telegram, but can find no trace of the actual code!
Took 2 weeks delivery plus from my first qsc us warehouse order

tbh I don't think anyone can guarantee delivery by certain date when shipping from china... not sure how long you've been weighing your options but could have ordered from QSC and got 2 kits for $380.. and it would have been on the way already,,, there's probably still a small chance but that window is fast closing. your only other bet (to be sure of quick delivery) is to order from whoever has it in stock in US.. so Nexaph...

(PS. I am not a nexa customer and probably won't be, but i'd have no problem ordering from them if there was some unique circumstance forcing me to do so...)
How long does it usually take QSC to ship orders? I got 2 kits for $380 as well and confirmed my address to them last Friday. Haven't heard a peep since.

Thanks everyone! I decided to place my order (and faith!) with NEXAPH. Was $357 including card fee and the 15% discount code doesn't apply to promo items. However, communication with @Cain_SPC was really pleasant and his business appeared quite open and transparent (as far as I can tell).

SYR and QSC seemed trustworthy too, and $100+ less, but shipping times were an issue for me. I spoke to Amopure too (as someone suggested), but they don't presently have 30mg Tiz located in the US and tbh I was dubious about their testing.

Had I not left this order to the last minute (need the 10 vials within the next 18 days), I could have saved quite a bit of money. Although, if I am happy with Nexaph I'll probably stick with them (and keep an eye out for future promotions).

Last edited:
How long does it usually take QSC to ship orders? I got 2 kits for $380 as well and confirmed my address to them last Friday. Haven't heard a peep since.
From my experience, it takes 7 days from ordering to pickup by shipper, another 7 days to travel by rickshaw to airport, and 7 days for delivery to US address.

If you're in the US and you need it ASAP go with Skye, Tydes, or Nexaph. I believe they all have expedited shipping options that would allow you to get it next day (if you're willing to pay for that).
Thanks. Skye has great reviews and decent prices for small quantities, but would have worked out at about $2000 for my needs. I went with Nexaph.

Mine already shipped (it was dropped at the shipper on the 16th) and is now on the move... still in china though. I expect it'll be here by the end of the month

I just did tirz 10 at Nexaph and ordered on the 15th and it arrived today. I'm going to send a vial for testing and will share when it comes in. But I'm happy with how quickly it got here! I've got a couple vials of compound left so plenty of time to finish reading and learning how to research with my order in the future!

I just did tirz 10 at Nexaph and ordered on the 15th and it arrived today. I'm going to send a vial for testing and will share when it comes in. But I'm happy with how quickly it got here! I've got a couple vials of compound left so plenty of time to finish reading and learning how to research with my order in the future!
Got my mots c in 3 days from Nexaph

Back