30mg x 10 - SRY, QSC, Nexaph

Were there any hiccups with those buys? Did everything ship and test as promised?
Previous GBs were OK, only the 1st and 2nd had some problems but everything was fixed, in one GB they tested the product with Jano before sending out buyers but it tested below purity so they made a new batch which was OK and they sent it out with a big delay but the replacement batch tested very good. Since then GYC seems to be improving. I bought Sema10 from them which later tested at 12mg and purity >99.5%. Even before the 3rd party test of this batch I was using it and felt it was really strong, as soon as the 3rd party result came back with 12mg I adjusted the dose. In summary I consider GYC as a good supplier. All info about them can be found on their discord:

Previous GBs were OK, only the 1st and 2nd had some problems but everything was fixed, in one GB they tested the product with Jano before sending out buyers but it tested below purity so they made a new batch which was OK and they sent it out with a big delay but the replacement batch tested very good. Since then GYC seems to be improving. I bought Sema10 from them which later tested at 12mg and purity >99.5%. Even before the 3rd party test of this batch I was using it and felt it was really strong, as soon as the 3rd party result came back with 12mg I adjusted the dose. In summary I consider GYC as a good supplier. All info about them can be found on their discord:
That’s good to know. I’m considering jumping in on another GB with them. Glad things are improving. I think they have the potential of being a solid vendor if the testing process is good.

I jumped on the recent GYC GB 6 for Tirz 30mg. Great deals on it with $0.86 per mg. Not as good as some QSC ones I've seen at $0.63 per mg but I don't care because Yoko made buying so easy with some of the options they offer. It's still less than a dollar per mg either way.

I will say, I paid a week ago but they still have yet to ship. I'm guessing the group buys take a bit longer for them to get it all sorted and ship out at the same time. Could be the reason for the delay.

I will update once I receive it since I will most likely volunteer one of my vials for testing.

My first time dealing with gyc .... today I hopped on the t10 buy

Am I reading things wrong? Looks to me the prices at Skye and Tydes are much more expensive than Nexaph. Skye and Tydes are like $95 per vial Tirz 10mg, nexaph is $185 per kit (10 vials)
US vendors charge one vial at a time and more expensive, but ship quickly, and most can be “trusted”, but again as everyone says, you have to do your own research. But they are nice for trying something new that you don’t want to commit yourself to a full kit yet. Nexaph is in 10 vial kits and very fast shipping. Just got my order, pretty quickly. Some drama has gone down in the past with them claiming they are from CN, but they are not..its a long story and a 35 page thread you can find 🙄....but 3rd party testing is underway with some users & their 2nd party testing will be coming out from them “soon”. I don’t need mine right away, so I will be sending mine out for testing in the future or possibly doing a group test type thing, if I can get in on one. Drama aside, they have been responding to the situation very professionally and they were very easy to deal with on all sides. They cost more than CN vendors, I feel like they are kind of in between domestic and CN??
But I guess time will tell. I know it is not all the information, but hope it helps a little…. I will be getting my first CN buy next week. I decided to spread my risk out & test accordingly. I hope that helps!

I will say, I paid a week ago but they still have yet to ship. I'm guessing the group buys take a bit longer for them to get it all sorted and ship out at the same time. Could be the reason for the delay.
Yes, GBs have deadlines, sometimes you will have to wait for a test result of the batch first, the extra waiting time is worth the cheaper price you get and the benefit of tests for your batch (in some cases, sometimes they do 3rd party tests later and sometimes they have already tested the batch before and so send it ASAP once GB ends.
I will update once I receive it since I will most likely volunteer one of my vials for testing.
Please do! If you share your test result with us, it will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Am I reading things wrong? Looks to me the prices at Skye and Tydes are much more expensive than Nexaph. Skye and Tydes are like $95 per vial Tirz 10mg, nexaph is $185 per kit (10 vials)
yes, of course domestic (except nexa) will cost you much more. Better to order in advance and go for China vendors. It will save you a lot of money. Shipping is usually around 2 weeks to US, some like Amo will make it in a 1 week, while during GBs you will of course have to wait for the GB to end first, but it will save you even more money and will have an advantage of testing for your batch.

This is my first purchase for research purposes and I'm feeling overwhelmed - information overload! Narrowed it down to three suppliers (I think): SRY, QSC, Nexaph. Need the supplies delivered to Boston, MA by November 5th at the latest.

Unfortunately, SRY and QSC are out of stock at their US warehouses. QSC will have availability in 2-3 weeks and the price last week was $270ish with shipping. SRY can ship from China for $230 inc shipping, but I'm kinda worried about packages being delayed or rejected at customs. Nexaph has new stock in the US, but I don't think there are COAs for the new batch, I think I saw something about sterility issues(?), plus it's $340 inc. shipping.

Have I identified the best options, or is there another supplier you would recommend? I am only interested in 30mg Tirz and guaranteed delivery in the next couple of weeks.

Thank you!
Nexaph you will et it in a week, but they sold out yesterday on the T30... but T15 will become available very soon.

Yes, GBs have deadlines, sometimes you will have to wait for a test result of the batch first, the extra waiting time is worth the cheaper price you get and the benefit of tests for your batch (in some cases, sometimes they do 3rd party tests later and sometimes they have already tested the batch before and so send it ASAP once GB ends.
Well this GB ended 5 days ago. I ordered 10 days ago. They already put up a gb 7 a few days ago with an 8th one coming soon. They had Jano tests already upfront so I'm not sure what the hold up is.

I order stuff from CN all the time so I have no issue with long transport times, although that stuff usually ships out within days. But no shipping label or updates since payment is a bit annoying. I'm sure I'm just being impatient but I can't help it when it's my first grey purchase haha. They'll figure it soon though.

Well this GB ended 5 days ago. I ordered 10 days ago. They already put up a gb 7 a few days ago with an 8th one coming soon. They had Jano tests already upfront so I'm not sure what the hold up is.
Chinese vendors are like that, especially during GBs, they are flooded with orders. GB is not for anyone who needs peptides fast. Don't worry, I understand the 1st purchase is a nightmare for everyone, but don't worry, everything will be fine, just be patient!

Chances are it's already on its way, but they haven't updated you because they're waiting for customs clearance first and then again - they have so many orders to process, just wait and don't worry.

I'm trying to pay for GYC on wiseapp and getting nowhere with the address section, it won't accept it
I can't help you with that as I use AliBaba, but im sure if you contact some GYC rep they will help you - I don't know which rep you are using....

Annie is usually slow because of handling many customers, also keep in mind the different time zone and office hours.

I can't help you with that as I use AliBaba, but im sure if you contact some GYC rep they will help you - I don't know which rep you are using....

Annie is usually slow because of handling many customers, also keep in mind the different time zone and office hours.
Thank you
I managed to sort it fingers crossed.
Yes I'm using Annie, she said she'll confirm once arrived

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
novakht
Back