Afraid

They are indeed extremely strict, and you may be required to go to the police station for an integration - If they suspect distribution they might even show up on your doorstep with a warrant.
I had police showing up my home with a warrant because of someone made some false claims.
But I still will order peptides form China because I dont belive in our health system because had problems with my gut for over 10 years, constant stomach pain and heartburn. Had countless visits to the doctor. BPC157 solved it in no time. (BPC157 is forbidden in Italy because of Anti doping law) And I say this even my wife is a Doctor

Last edited:
I had police showing up my home with a warrant because of someone made some false claims.
But I still will order peptides form China because I dont belive in our health system had problems with my gut for over 10 years, constant stomach pain and heartburn. Had countless visits to the doctor. BPC157 solved it in no time. And I say this even my wife is a Doctor
Europe is definitely rough, we looked into doing mail orders inside the EU but opted not to because it takes too much effort to do it safely and it runs up costs too much.

Personally I find it silly that they spend resources punishing people for personal use of more or less harmless substances - they definitely could spend their time better.

I do understand that the system kinda has to work that way, but it's unfortunate.

For those taking the risk and ordering anyway, I'd be happy to share some resources/services that makes it easier to stay anonymous and avoid trouble if the order does get stopped.

But I'm not sure if this board is suitable for sharing those?

@ZippityDooDah ?

im also not so sure about going into details here is a good idea, but there are many opsec resources elsewhere on the net
one thing I already mentioned anyway is the payment - crypto is the best in this case probably

Personally I find it silly that they spend resources punishing people for personal use of more or less harmless substances - they definitely could spend their time better.
The problem is that they also just follow the law. Forbidden is forbidden. But it can be also they drop your case later. If you order for example 10x 30mg Semaglutide they can claim that you want to sell it because 300mg is not a normal household quantity.

I think you can because @ZippityDooDah said few times this here is not Reddit.

im also not so sure about going into details here is a good idea, but there are many opsec resources elsewhere on the net
one thing I already mentioned anyway is the payment - crypto is the best in this case probably
Totally agree,

But be careful with assuming a crypto payment is anonymous, it's actually more traceable than a wire transfer in some ways. Too many variables to get into detail though.

The problem is that they also just follow the law. Forbidden is forbidden. But it can be also they drop your case later. If you order for example 10x 30mg Semaglutide they can claim that you want to sell it because 300mg is not a normal household quantity.
also for them is easier to get points for a closed case with some scared individual who did order just one set, compared to professional smugglers for which the investigation will be much more difficult

But be careful with assuming a crypto payment is anonymous, it's actually more traceable than a wire transfer in some ways. Too many variables to get into detail though.
yes it requires much better, deeper, knowledge of crypto and general opsec

For sure, my disagreement won't change anything anyway :)

I think you can because @ZippityDooDah said few times this here is not Reddit.
Fair enough, but I'll wait for Zippy to reply just in case. Common decency to respect the home owners opinion.

also for them is easier to get points for a closed case with some scared individual who did order just one set, compared to professional smugglers for which the investigation will be much more difficult
True, but you do significantly reduce your risk by considering how to react if you're unlucky.

But I still will order peptides form China because I dont belive in our health system because had problems with my gut for over 10 years, constant stomach pain and heartburn. Had countless visits to the doctor. BPC157 solved it in no time. (BPC157 is forbidden in Italy because of Anti doping law) And I say this even my wife is a Doctor
Probably unnecessary advice, but if you order frequently. Make sure you check your shipments thoroughly, a tactic they often use is to log packages and let them through - Then they use history of shipments as proof ;)

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back