Amateur from California

Mustafa

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I discovered the concept of GLP -1 meds mid-May, immediately got a script through a virtual compounding company, and have been digging deeper down the rabbit hole ever since. I'm so thankful for this forum for being the only truly open source on the web. The wealth of knowledge is incredible. I canceled my Orderly subscription and made my first overseas purchase using QSC last week. I got tired of getting ripped off for simply wanting to live healthier.

Semaglutide has been a miracle drug for me. I have lost 15 pounds over the course of 11 weeks. My knee and back pain are better. My asthma symptoms have improved. I need less adderall to function.

Welcome!! I also started off with an online compounder!! Paid so much money for 40mg Tirz it hurts my soul knowing my $$ could have taken me further. But hey we live & learn.

Q hasnt been to bad to work with in my opinion! All my GlPs from them have been great. Some hiccups here and there with other peptides from them but I've been in this market for a little over a year I know what to look for when ordering privately with a vendor!

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back