Aminos research Polaris peptides skyes peptides scammers

CanTides

Cantides/Cantydes/Jollychica etc.
EMOTIONALLY DAMAGED MARKETING GENIUS
Reaction score
Zippity you are a fucking clown joke. You have been morbidly obese all your life and I understand Tirzepatide is the only thing you have going. You have no life except fight on peptide discords all day long. You lost all that weight, you should be able to secure employment now since no one buys your overpriced peptides. Listen and listen good. You have messed with the wrong one this time. Your whole shitbag peppy caucus vendors do not and will never have the monopoly to peptide sales. The peptide world is 1000% bigger than discord or fucking peppys. Peptides have existed before you money hungry bastards and you can’t control the market by making smear campaigns of other vendors and Group buy sellers. My LOW KIT PRICES are here to stay. Keep having sleepless nights over it, stalking and making more smear campaigns. The exposure is actually working good for me. More SALES! Also if you think Cantydes is my only peptide company, you are in for the shock of your life then. Get to work now to find the names of my other peptide websites that are doing massive sales numbers due to the lowest prices TESTED vials and kits in the USA. Don’t choke on your hateful jealous bile! You are not my match! I control the Canadian market and all your USA customers have come to me! They realize how much they are being scammed and extorted by you mongrels.

You all buffoon retards are the REAL SCAMMERS. A single vial of TIRZ 30mg should not cost $275 when a full kit T30 from our Chinese suppliers cost $230-$250 depending on MOQ. My T30 TESTED kit costs $500 and your kit will cost a whopping $2750. The customers have realized ALL the peptides come from China. You greedy fucks have even tried to sideline the Chinese sellers by bogus requirements to make sure only your peptide shit companies are on peppys. Greedy Bastards

Amino research where are your results from your money grab sales??? You sold UNTESTED peptides. Didn’t all peptides need to be tested before sales according to your own rules?, ha! peppy can allow that because YOU FUCKING OWN PEPPYS. you and Skye came to attack me immediately the first day I posted on peppys selling my kits, you could not handle the price competition and tried so hard to get my post deleted. It was deleted twice the first fucking day. I have all my receipts and messages you sent.

Winty told me you guys wanted me banned on discord right away too. WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING SCARED OF? IF YOU CANT HANDLE THE PRICE COMPETITION, THEN LOWER YOUR FUCKING OUTRAGEOUS PRICES and stop posting lies about any company that sells more affordable peptides.

You can delete all you want. I have taken this up to Facebook. I have posted in all the Facebook peptide groups and started a blog about how DANGEROUS and toxic you guys are. The Chinese manufacturers are complaining, everyone on discord knows about you trying to control the market from PEPPYS TO PGB TO PTDS and all the dozen websites your group opened to sell overpriced peptides. I am not backing down until everyone know of what is going on. You imbeciles cannot control Facebook. It is not peppys or discord. I will expose all of your atrocities over there. All the messages I received from amino research , Skye. Polaris, Peppys. Everything uncensored. Buckle your seatbelts for a LONG RIDE. Again you messed with the wrong one. The Alpha Female that will not let ANYONE step on her toes and think they are untouchable. Peptides is not and will never be main business. I will teach you dumbfucks business 101, this is not my first rodeo.

Attachments

• IMG_6478.png
    IMG_6478.png
    962.3 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_6479.png
    IMG_6479.png
    565.9 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_6480.png
    IMG_6480.png
    501 KB · Views: 215
looks like somebody here takes something much stronger than just peptides, and if not, it means the somebody really needs to actually take something strong, from mental health clinic
but hey at least im having some fun here, while most others are sleeping!

ZippityFool aka Zipweeds QSC moderator😂😂😂. Idiot that sold out his soul out to the devil for a quick buck. You ran away when I confronted you on discord. COWARD IMBECILE. You can only respond here cos you can control the content and close threads on a whim. INBRED JOBLESS BASTARD. send your penniless account number to me. I’ll feed you and your worthless family for sometime since your are so jobless and nobody buys your peptides. Ready to do some charity to you cos your case is quite pathetic. Morbidly obese clown with no sense of worth except bully others.

ZippityFool aka Zipweeds QSC moderator😂😂😂. Idiot that sold out his soul out to the devil for a quick buck. You ran away when I confronted you on discord. COWARD IMBECILE. You can only respond here cos you can control the content and close threads on a whim. INBRED JOBLESS BASTARD. send your penniless account number to me. I’ll feed you and your worthless family for sometime since your are so jobless and nobody buys your peptides. Ready to do some charity to you cos your case is quite pathetic. Morbidly obese clown with no sense of worth except bully others.
The two Zips are NOT the same person. You’re definitely mistaken there.

The two Zips are NOT the same person. You’re definitely mistaken there.
Believe it or not, I know what I am talking about. I have been in this peptide world for too long. He made a slip up while trying to out me as a seller on discord. I have all my receipts. I’m not just talking. Let him deny it himself. See all his posts here how he’s quick to recommend only QSC and PGB

I take that offer anytime;)
Awww. You poor thing. How about a thousand bucks. You heard me right $1000 fucking dollars. Send me your Zelle. I’m in a charity mood today. Sales has been extra good these past few days.

Oh my. I knew letting you do all the talking would show the world the kind of person that you really are, but this totally exceeded all expectations.

Mental illness is no joke however, please seek help. https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/mental-health-services/mental-health-get-help.html
Yes let them know and let them also know that you set out first to tarnish my image for you and your cohorts personal GAIN. You can only push a person so much without them exploding in your face. You have done it to others multiple times. IT STOPS WITH ME. I will single-handedly make this whole shit stop. You will think twice before messing with the next person. You are not on my level and will never be. You are a COWARD BULLY. I am only after you and your group of ruthless greedy friend. You cannot control the market. Peptide selling is not only for you. You do not manufacture it, you did not discover it, you don’t own the peptide market. You cannot police other sellers and slander them while promoting your own companies

Awww. You poor thing. How about a thousand bucks. You heard me right $1000 fucking dollars. Send me your Zelle. I’m in a charity mood today. Sales has been extra good these past few days.
You can send to my PayPal you have the info from Wednesday.

Awww. You poor thing. How about a thousand bucks. You heard me right $1000 fucking dollars. Send me your Zelle. I’m in a charity mood today. Sales has been extra good these past few days.I
i take bitcoin only! no, wait, better monero!

I’m pretty sure you have me confused. First I’m not a fat obsessed person, let alone a man. I never sold my soul for nothing. I am the testing coordinator for QSC. It seems you have a lot going on with you. Not sure why you have all this hate built up inside for someone you don’t know. So, I ask you before you say my name out your mouth, make sure you have your story straight. You definitely have two different opinions mixed up, making Zippity and Zipweeds to be the same. So you need to go back to the drawing boards and do more research. You’re coming off as a douche’. I know what I stand for and I know what I do for the community. As for you, all you seem to do is spread hate.

Believe it or not, I know what I am talking about. I have been in this peptide world for too long. He made a slip up while trying to out me as a seller on discord. I have all my receipts. I’m not just talking. Let him deny it himself. See all his posts here how he’s quick to recommend only QSC and PGB
Definitely don’t. I’m not zippity and I don’t sell peptides…🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m pretty sure you have me confused. First I’m not a fat obsessed person, let alone a man. I never sold my soul for nothing. I am the testing coordinator for QSC. It seems you have a lot going on with you. Not sure why you have all this hate built up inside for someone you don’t know. So, I ask you before you say my name out your mouth, make sure you have your story straight. You definitely have two different opinions mixed up, making Zippity and Zipweeds to be the same. So you need to go back to the drawing boards and do more research. You’re coming off as a douche’. I know what I stand for and I know what I do for the community. As for you, all you seem to do is spread hate.
Tell them what you did and said to me on a server. Again minding my own damn business on my private discord. I confronted you immediately and told you to your that you are zippity. What gives you all the right to harass other vendors? How??? You cannot form a monopoly over peptides. Another vendor is not your business if you are modding for a vendor.

Tell them what you did and said to me on a server. Again minding my own damn business on my private discord. I confronted you immediately and told you to your that you are zippity. What gives you all the right to harass other vendors? How??? You cannot form a monopoly over peptides. Another vendor is not your business if you are modding for a vendor.
I have no damn idea what you’re talking about. I’ve never heard anything about you, let alone spoken to you. I’m not on your discord and why would I tell you what to do on your own server. You need to shut your mouth, and breathe for a minute. I’m not the one you’re talking about. You are definitely confused and won’t seem to listen to what I’m saying, so you’re making yourself sound dumber…

I have no damn idea what you’re talking about. I’ve never heard anything about you, let alone spoken to you. I’m not on your discord and why would I tell you what to do on your own server. You need to shut your mouth, and breathe for a minute. I’m not the one you’re talking about. You are definitely confused and won’t seem to listen to what I’m saying, so you’re making yourself sound dumber…
I guess we're the worst at picking good "alt" names to use. 🤣

I guess we're the worst at picking good "alt" names to use. 🤣
She’s nuts… whatever has been said about her, I have no doubt it’s probably true. Wth what a basket case. She knows what she’s talking about alright. Making herself look like a damn fool… but she knows, can’t argue with stupid, I’m sorry.

Back