Aminos Research potency

Aster58

Registered
Reaction score
"Did anyone purchase a large quantity of Tirz from Aminos Research in July or just before they ceased its sale? I found that the 26.00+mg vial is significantly less potent for my test subject compared to the 10mg vial. There was a significant amount of food noise making it feel like a placebo. Can anyone else relate to this?

Last edited:
"Did anyone purchase a large quantity of Tirz from Aminos Research in July or just before they ceased its sale? I found that the 26.00+mg vial is significantly less potent for my test subject compared to the 10mg vial. There was a significant amount of food noise making it feel like a placebo. Can anyone else relate to this?
To be honest I have seen personally more than 3 people complain on AR post but was taken down. Several complained of missing out on thousands. I inquired also on Peps and my post was taken down! Not sure why but ok. No biggie Thanks for this!

Oh wow, I remember seeing a post on Pepys and couldn’t find it later, I didn’t realize they took posts down. Fwiw I bought T30 during the AR July 4th sale through their wholesale site and it seemed to work like normal, but I was interested in following up what other people’s experience was

To be honest I have seen personally more than 3 people complain on AR post but was taken down. Several complained of missing out on thousands. I inquired also on Peps and my post was taken down! Not sure why but ok. No biggie Thanks for this!
Yes, I thought I saw a post the other day on Aminos too and then noticed it was taken down immediately. I think Peppy's sponsors them. I'm wondering if others are noticing the same thing.

Yes, I thought I saw a post the other day on Aminos too and then noticed it was taken down immediately. I think Peppy's sponsors them. I'm wondering if others are noticing the same thing.
Correct

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back