Aminos Research

Capri and Sema fit into the new, promising study that you had presented these days. Sounds somehow totally forward-looking, especially when you go into the maintenance phase. 2.4 mg Sema and 2.4 mg Cali in combination, that's a minimal dosage and should be so effective. Or did I misunderstand something? I haven't been here for long, but I'm interested in reading every post. Have any of you, without knowing from the study, already stacked and gained experience in this regard?
Capri and Sema fit into the new, promising study that you had presented these days. Sounds somehow totally forward-looking, especially when you go into the maintenance phase. 2.4 mg Sema and 2.4 mg Cali in combination, that's a minimal dosage and should be so effective. Or did I misunderstand something? I haven't been here for long, but I'm interested in reading every post. Have any of you, without knowing from the study, already stacked and gained experience in this regard?
I don’t think you are misunderstanding the CagriSema Study M. There are a few Cagri researchers here, of that I am certain.

How to get them to respond is the question. Perhaps it is time for a Cagri poll?

Screenshot_20240707-121416.png

I guess I should have waited... Can't afford another $400.

Oh Yes @adria37 well aaah, before I became active on here I was quite content with a single 6-vial peptide case; those were quaint, slower, simpler times!

Then I added a 10-vial case for my wife because uh she has ten new vials of Cagri and Sema to hoard store.

Just a couple days ago my comprehensively large, not-ever-gonna-need-more 30 vial case for the freezer arrived...
View attachment 682
Ooh. I like that case. Do you have a link to buy it?? Thanks 😊😊

Ooh. I like that case. Do you have a link to buy it?? Thanks 😊😊
@ACCMDFL
You are SO LUCKY! Christopher has apparently just completed a NEW WEBSITE that really shows off his products. And he has NEW products showing including a 49-count case...
Link to his site>>> https://www.kcbycarrico.com/category/peptide-boxes

My wife uses Christopher's Travel 2 Kit (on right below): 10 3ml vials, 6-8 syringes and space for alcohol wipes.
As he didn't have this jazzy website I didn't see the Travel 1 which I would have preferred primarily because it will hold a 30ml vial of bacwater. It also has a dedicated slot for the alcohol wipes.
Travel 1 Peptide Case.png
3ml Peptide Travel 2.jpeg

Last edited:
When storing your stockpile do you put them in the freezer? My freezer is frost free and they say that is bad for peptides. Do they even make refrigerators that aren't frost free anymore? I haven't seen one with frost since I was a little girl at my grannys house.

When storing your stockpile do you put them in the freezer? My freezer is frost free and they say that is bad for peptides. Do they even make refrigerators that aren't frost free anymore? I haven't seen one with frost since I was a little girl at my grannys house.
Yes, freezer, but since you're using an autodefrost, you can store in a thermos cannister which will preserve the vials during defrost period. You can also use an insulated lunch bag which contains an icepack or two.

I don't think fridge/freezer combos are available with manual defrost. I have an upright freezer and a chest freezer that are manual defrost. I use them for most of my food, nicotine concentrate, and now my peptides are in there too. As a chef, I don't play around when it comes to food, lol. Frost free are not good for long term food storage. No 3 inches of ice on my steaks!

I don't think fridge/freezer combos are available with manual defrost. I have an upright freezer and a chest freezer that are manual defrost. I use them for most of my food, nicotine concentrate, and now my peptides are in there too. As a chef, I don't play around when it comes to food, lol. Frost free are not good for long term food storage. No 3 inches of ice on my steaks!
Spoken like a true chef!!

I'm not really a 'stacker' @Mounjamen. However out of necessity, I am now dosing 12mg of Tirzepatide with 5mg of Retatrutide separately injected Saturday and Wednesday. It is too early to accurately judge but it seems that Retatrutide is doing the heavy lifting with regard to appetite suppression.

Back