Aminos Research

THOSE POOR CHILDREN...
suffering because of your peptide jonez !!!
I'm just SO GLAD I could help them 😥

/s
No need to worry about the poor children. lol. I waited til they left for college to abscond with their thermoses. My new boxes have shipped already. woohoo.

Well…I haven’t researched this one. I know what it’s used for and have only read about it on Reddit, good and bad reviews. Seems like it’s better for men than women.

I only responded to this question because it involved Aminos Research. I think their products are great, but I can’t say if a research subject would respond well to this particular product. I have noticed that if someone doesn’t respond to a certain peptide and/or dose, people immediately accuse it as bunk.

Anyway, I have nothing else to say about this particular peptide.😉
Aminos Research is on hiatus 7/15/24

As part of this odd hobby I follow 20+ US GLP-1 vendors. The spreadsheet I compile compares them for Price and observable QA practice.

Top vendors provide Credible Current Independent 3rd Party Batch COAs LINKED TO EVERY VIAL (LTEV).

In addition to Aminos Research and Polaris Peptides @roxygirl you might consider referring your family and friends to five more US vendors who also provide COAs LTEV:

EDITED TO PROVIDE COMPLETE SPREADSHEET PDF
You are awesome for sharing this! Thank you

I second that! I saved it to my drive!
There is a new version I just uploaded, and it includes a new vendor based in North Carolina.
You can access it anytime by clicking the link in my message signature line: GLP1 Vendors US :)

Waiting for it to pull up. Can't wait!
I don't think they will be coming back soon. I emailed them to ask about when they may resupply Tirz and received the following message: Eli Lilly holds the patent for Tirzepatide, which means they have exclusive rights to its sale and distribution. As a result, we are legally required to cease selling it as of July 7th. If you need any assistance or have further questions, feel free to ask.

I don't think they will be coming back soon. I emailed them to ask about when they may resupply Tirz and received the following message: Eli Lilly holds the patent for Tirzepatide, which means they have exclusive rights to its sale and distribution. As a result, we are legally required to cease selling it as of July 7th. If you need any assistance or have further questions, feel free to ask.
@malcon10t
You might take a look at the article I posted a few days ago.
It details a week-old peptide retailer with very high quality standards that is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.

https://glp1forum.com/threads/news-new-us-retail-peptide-vendor.667/

Has anyone ordered product from "Aminos Research"? Did you feel their products are safe when you used them?
I got in on the Tirz liquidation when they got bullied into discontinuing it. Wish I’d bought more! Was a very good price. Fast shipping and good communication. Haven’t used any of it yet to give a quality opinion

I got in on the Tirz liquidation when they got bullied into discontinuing it. Wish I’d bought more! Was a very good price. Fast shipping and good communication. Haven’t used any of it yet to give a quality opinion
@Pharmgirl63
If you liked Aminos Research (I certainly did) you should take a look at brand new peptide retailer TYDES Research by clicking here.

They carry TIRZEPATIDE and the related COA (attached) seems quite AR-like.
Screenshot 2024-07-27 at 3.59.04 PM.png

Last edited:
Back