Amo code navigation

Was that initial reply from maliaharris deleted? This thread is confusing. It it was deleted that's kinda sus.
Looks like it. They quoted OP and the quote in their reply was in mandarin which was really weird. I looked at their post and like history and it was essentially all things related to amopure.

From what I've been able to find on this site, yes. There are other's that have recommended other vendors, im not denying that either

regardless of their popularity, Im still curious on how to understand their codenames:
  • L5
  • L10
  • L15
  • L20
  • L30
  • L60
  • S5
  • S10
  • S20
  • R5
  • R10
  • R15
  • C5
  • C10
again, I apologize if this post is offensive in anyway that is not my intention.

HOW DARE YOU!?? I'm highly offended!!! 😤

Also, welcome to the forum.

I'm with you, I never heard this. They need to show proof/link or stop spreading misinformation.
I mean, it's clear as day that the texture/appearance is different than basically all other companies most of us have seen. It's oddly fluffy. Don't need a testing lab to make that observation. I say this as someone who is currently working through an Amo kit with no stinging and happy with the product. However, I may hold off on ordering from them again until the number of reports of stinging tapers down quite a bit.

You are joking right?
I was referencing this part"

"and the testing company has said publicly their product is physically different than anything they've ever tested before."

Who said this and where was this posted? They actually said "physically different than anything" ever tested?

Was that initial reply from maliaharris deleted? This thread is confusing. If it was deleted that's kinda sus.

With regard to Amo, they have good tests other than sterility but every company seems to fail a lot of sterility tests. But not to make any excuse for them! I bought their product and am using it but so many people talk about stinging, and there are just as good of products out there for cheaper. I think that's why it's important to look up what everyone is saying about Amo and decide after that what level of risk you are willing to accept. My product is fine so I will use it but may not buy again.

Edit: a few words, my brain is tired
you're right that first reply was deleted, which is strange because they were the only one who answered my initial question

From what I've been able to find on this site, yes. There are other's that have recommended other vendors, im not denying that either

regardless of their popularity, Im still curious on how to understand their codenames:
  • L5
  • L10
  • L15
  • L20
  • L30
  • L60
  • S5
  • S10
  • S20
  • R5
  • R10
  • R15
  • C5
  • C10
again, I apologize if this post is offensive in anyway that is not my intention.
L tirz, r reta, s sema, c Cagri. The 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, or 60 next to the letter is the mgs in each vial, and they come in kits of 10 vials. Do read the posts on amopure before jumping into a purchase. Lots of us bought from there, lots using and fine, filtering or not, some have experienced stinging, failed sterility tests on tirz 30 and 60 from mid August purchases, though many vendors' products failed sterility tests around the same time.

I've built up so much sketch in my freezer I'm going to rotate vendor/vials to hopefully reduce my exposure. Allowing time maybe for some of these questionable additives to flush out of my system. Couple weeks Mounjaro, then Amo vial, then probably a QSC (cuz consensus is "safe") then Nexha etc... rinse and repeat. I'll have nothing to point to when I'm dead 🫥

Edit- on second thought I'll do a Mounjaro pen between each vial... I wanna be able to say Lilly killed me!

The owner of Peptide Test has said this. Not on this forum.
I never heard about this, until now. Someone else said they made that statement on Discord. Do you have a screenshot? I'm interested in the exact words he used.

They have failed testing, product that is literally burning people, and the testing company has said publicly their product is physically different than anything they've ever tested before. Anyone recommending them is probably as new as you are that just found their website easy to navigate and hoped for the best. Please be careful.
As a very new member, I also initially got the impression that Amo was highly regarded and trusted. Seemed like the vibe was that they were not the cheapest cn supplier but had a good reputation.

Now I'm convinced people were just lulled into a false sense of security by the familiarity of a website and ease of ordering/payment. They got their first shipment and it seemed fine, of course they'll give a five-star review just like they would on Amazon.

I ended up ordering from Sry, haven't received it yet. I'm still lurking on here reading and trying to learn more, looking out for any reports that Sry's latest shipments were accidentally contaminated with live bees or something 😂

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lena5550
Back