AmoPeptide

Good detective work Dgenzo!
Was the BAC Water old or exposed to heat? Suspicious for some other reason?
It was older BAC. I had it in my fridge and didnt feel like opening a new one so used it for awhile. Once I got a fresh one, the burn was gone

I've done some preliminary searching and reading about the causes of Post Injection-site Pain (PIP).
Causes of PIP vary by medication type ie steroids vs peptides vs others.
With peptides the a likely cause appears to be a small variation of the med's ph from our body's ph.

The medication ph is usually chemically adjusted during the manufacturing process to normalize it - "buffering" so called.
Not buffering the meds, or not buffering accurately, yields a "burning" sensation at the time of injection.
This should diminish rapidly as the injected solution spreads and is diluted in our bodies.

While not desireable, nothing I have yet read suggests that PIP causes serious or lasting harm.

NOTE: this subject deserves more time than I can give it right now.
I'd enjoy hearing from those of you who have more insight, or more time to research it.
Dennis

EDITED: changed "the likely cause" to "a likely cause".
Cause I do not have the chops to make a definite statement on this subject and everyone has to be informed of that. Sorry!
I tested the product finally. No PIP for my RS and absolutely amazing results!

Today I ordered Sema and Tirz from amopeptide. They have a sale going on today. Easy process. Paid through Alibaba. I’m hoping that their research product is good. I also ordered from Yalin days ago, still waiting on my order but it looks like it’s moving.
They closed the website

It was older BAC. I had it in my fridge and didnt feel like opening a new one so used it for awhile. Once I got a fresh one, the burn was gone
Finally I am getting back to the BAC Water issues and I apologize for the delay @Dgenzo
The Brand of the Bacteriostatic Water is important to know and also where you bought it. Could you reply with the Brand and Vendor? And also important: was it labelled Reconstitution Solution?

The reason I ask is that "Bacteriostatic Water" is a prescription drug with chemical composition and pH specified in the USP, National Formulary and FDA databases. "Reconstituion Solution" is not.

Did they provide 3rd party testing and purity’s?
Im nervous to order
3rd party tests should not be provided by the vendor, but by people/groups who actually did buy & send the vials for their own independent test and later publish the result
any tests performed by the vendor are called 2nd party tests only

however - AmoPure has a good 3rd party tests

Last edited:
I am honestly shocked. IT is HERE! I ordered Amopure Saturday. L30 which is Tirz and R15..Reta. Service was great, responsiveness great and received an Invoice same day. Paid Alibaba.
IT REALLY DOES MAKE IT IN 6DAYS! Amopure has upped there game.
do you remember if your original order had an ETA of 45 days? Just noticed that on mine and wonder if I should be concerned

Mine from Amo I got 2 weeks ago burned so badly, something I’ve never experienced before. Also no appetite suppression. They gave me a full refund and they were super responsive. Took my last dose of Henan after 5 days and bam, suppression and everything back. Mine were the 10x15, I’ve heard 30mg kits good though.

Mine from Amo I got 2 weeks ago burned so badly, something I’ve never experienced before. Also no appetite suppression. They gave me a full refund and they were super responsive. Took my last dose of Henan after 5 days and bam, suppression and everything back. Mine were the 10x15, I’ve heard 30mg kits good though.
both tests for 30 and 60 come back good, didn't see any for 15, but its great to know they refund you!

Burned like.. an injection site reaction? Or burned going in? What BAC water did you use, and had you used it before or was it from a new vial?

Burned like.. an injection site reaction? Or burned going in? What BAC water did you use, and had you used it before or was it from a new vial?
It burned going in BAD it hurt so much I took the needle out and took breaks. Like a bee sting. Others complained about this but I didn’t believe it. Not new bac water same as I always used. Used same bac water with henan after and zero pain. I would’ve thrown away refund or not because of the pain.

For What It's Worth :)...my current procedure...
  • Goes without saying...sort of 😋...Clean everything with alcohol wipes
  • I have moved to the Hospira BAC water as strongly suggested by @dionysos :).
  • Visually Inspect BAC water for clear clarity and no particles
  • I ph test new bottles of BAC water.
  • I do small injection of plain BAC water (EACH TIME) BEFORE mixing with any peptides to test for stinging/burning.
If I get Injection site stinging/burning/ect... I will probably test ph on mixed peptides for my own information.
Probably lots of overkill but I am paranoid by nature...so what can I do...😅

I am honestly shocked. IT is HERE! I ordered Amopure Saturday. L30 which is Tirz and R15..Reta. Service was great, responsiveness great and received an Invoice same day. Paid Alibaba.
IT REALLY DOES MAKE IT IN 6DAYS! Amopure has upped there game.
I sure hope so, because I made my first order of Reta 10, five minutes ago. I have felt super hesitant to do this, but had to break the spell, so I did it. Where can I find the test results for R10? I have so over-read, so over-worried, I feel like I have lost the thread. Hoping for the best.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappyByDesign
Back