AmoPeptide

I sure hope so, because I made my first order of Reta 10, five minutes ago. I have felt super hesitant to do this, but had to break the spell, so I did it. Where can I find the test results for R10? I have so over-read, so over-worried, I feel like I have lost the thread. Hoping for the best.
I'm about to pull the same trigger but add T30 well L30 per the site and R15. Reading everything I can. Hope yours goes well.

It burned going in BAD it hurt so much I took the needle out and took breaks. Like a bee sting. Others complained about this but I didn’t believe it. Not new bac water same as I always used. Used same bac water with henan after and zero pain. I would’ve thrown away refund or not because of the pain.
Have you tested the ph of the reconstituted vial vs the bac water?

Mine from Amo I got 2 weeks ago burned so badly, something I’ve never experienced before. Also no appetite suppression. They gave me a full refund and they were super responsive. Took my last dose of Henan after 5 days and bam, suppression and everything back. Mine were the 10x15, I’ve heard 30mg kits good though.
Their response is impressive. Did you just try one time? Or did you try again? If you have a dull needle or you hit scar tissue it’s going burn like freaking crazy… it also won’t work or nearly as well if you inject into scar tissue as it inhibits it from absorbing.

For What It's Worth :)...my current procedure...
  • Goes without saying...sort of 😋...Clean everything with alcohol wipes
  • I have moved to the Hospira BAC water as strongly suggested by @dionysos :).
  • Visually Inspect BAC water for clear clarity and no particles
  • I ph test new bottles of BAC water.
  • I do small injection of plain BAC water (EACH TIME) BEFORE mixing with any peptides to test for stinging/burning.
If I get Injection site stinging/burning/ect... I will probably test ph on mixed peptides for my own information.
Probably lots of overkill but I am paranoid by nature...so what can I do...😅
How do you ph test new bottles of BAC water? I've been looking to be able to do that. Thanks.

Draw a bit more than what you need for reconstitution and then squirt a bit onto a test strip.
Just stuck ph strips into my Amazon cart. Thanks so much. One of my orders of BAC water is from e-bac water which may or may not be fake. Haven't received it yet but thought I could at least test its ph. And thanks for the tip to test with full reconstitution amount. Appreciated!

I'm about to pull the same trigger but add T30 well L30 per the site and R15. Reading everything I can. Hope yours goes well.
It was so shockingly EASY, I just needed to be pushed off the cliff…I jumped. Within an hour it was paid, confirmation, straight up looking GOOD! if they is fine I will order several other things no sweat! Goooo for it!
1724368661930.png

Just stuck ph strips into my Amazon cart. Thanks so much. One of my orders of BAC water is from e-bac water which may or may not be fake. Haven't received it yet but thought I could at least test its ph. And thanks for the tip to test with full reconstitution amount. Appreciated!
I bought a TON of hospira from them. I have tested as I go. Been perfect..fingers crossed

What ph level are you looking for?

Their response is impressive. Did you just try one time? Or did you try again? If you have a dull needle or you hit scar tissue it’s going burn like freaking crazy… it also won’t work or nearly as well if you inject into scar tissue as it inhibits it from absorbing.
I've done a lot of reading here and on redditt. No matter what, someone always sees ghosts. People with side effects polar opposite to what the known side effects are etc. I don't think it's fair or helpful to drop a bomb like that and disappear. Sorry but that's how i feel.

Oh that makes a lot of sense and it's something I hadn't actually thought about. My wombat has 15 incision scars on her belly from a bunch of laparoscopic/robotic surgeries (yay endometriosis 😭). Haven't experienced burning other than the initial prick on a few doses which I chalked up to not letting the alcohol fully evaporate or letting it come to room temp, but I suppose it could also be from playing chicken with all the scars 😂 Did get a bruise one time and now that I look at again, sure enough it was directly in a scar. It's kinda hard to see, so maybe I'll start using a mirror lol.

I hope you guys aren't using the big syringes with them large needles. I use the smallest available which is a 30 unit 1/3 cc which has a 31 gauge 5/16 long needle. Really tiny, it's just enough to penetrate the vial. I can barely feel it.

I hope you guys aren't using the big syringes with them large needles. I use the smallest available which is a 30 unit 1/3 cc which has a 31 gauge 5/16 long needle. Really tiny, it's just enough to penetrate the vial. I can barely feel it.
I use the same and can't even feel anything most of the time. I suspect there's a bit of nerve damage from all the surgeries. Bonus? 😂

Oh that makes a lot of sense and it's something I hadn't actually thought about. My wombat has 15 incision scars on her belly from a bunch of laparoscopic/robotic surgeries (yay endometriosis 😭). Haven't experienced burning other than the initial prick on a few doses which I chalked up to not letting the alcohol fully evaporate or letting it come to room temp, but I suppose it could also be from playing chicken with all the scars 😂 Did get a bruise one time and now that I look at again, sure enough it was directly in a scar. It's kinda hard to see, so maybe I'll start using a mirror lol.
I’ve had several abdominal surgeries due to a messed up gallbladder surgery if I get into scar tissue that particular dose has very minimal effect. Have you tried your thigh? No clue why but always get an angry lump in my thigh but not my stomach and arm was not effective for me.

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back