AmoPeptide

I’ve had several abdominal surgeries due to a messed up gallbladder surgery if I get into scar tissue that particular dose has very minimal effect. Have you tried your thigh? No clue why but always get an angry lump in my thigh but not my stomach and arm was not effective for me.
No, I haven't tried my thigh yet but I'm thinking about it for my next dose. I have plenty of belly to work around though, I just need to be more mindful of where I'm pinning. I've had the scars for so long and they're all so small I guess I just kinda forgot about them.

No, I haven't tried my thigh yet but I'm thinking about it for my next dose. I have plenty of belly to work around though, I just need to be more mindful of where I'm pinning. I've had the scars for so long and they're all so small I guess I just kinda forgot about them.
I can’t see my lap scars anymore
Great and good luck!!
no burning.

Their response is impressive. Did you just try one time? Or did you try again? If you have a dull needle or you hit scar tissue it’s going burn like freaking crazy… it also won’t work or nearly as well if you inject into scar tissue as it inhibits it from absorbing.
I’ve been on tirz since Dec. I’ve used 5 suppliers. It wasn’t the needle or scar tissue. Trust me, I don’t care about needle pain at all! It was the injection, as it went in it burned and stung like no other, then continued to burn for at least 15-30 mins. I was not going to try again. Ppl in fb groups exact same thing but I dumbly ordered anyway…

I read ppl w/30 kits not happening only 15mg which is what I had.

I’ve been on tirz since Dec. I’ve used 5 suppliers. It wasn’t the needle or scar tissue. Trust me, I don’t care about needle pain at all! It was the injection, as it went in it burned and stung like no other, then continued to burn for at least 15-30 mins. I was not going to try again. Ppl in fb groups exact same thing but I dumbly ordered anyway…

I read ppl w/30 kits not happening only 15mg which is what I had.
You’re stating the 15 from amopure had this bad stinging? What were the other five suppliers you liked that did Not Have the stinging? I felt like my amopure made me sooo exhausted and my two other suppliers had not with all same tirze dosing from the three separate vendors.

You’re stating the 15 from amopure had this bad stinging? What were the other five suppliers you liked that did Not Have the stinging? I felt like my amopure made me sooo exhausted and my two other suppliers had not with all same tirze dosing from the three separate vendors.
XCE, Arctic, Henan, Guruite - 5th was Amo

Did you feel any extra sides beside the stinging you had not felt previously while researching your amo vial
The stinging/burning lasted 15-30 mins after injection as well. I always feel fatigued on tirz so take B-12. The only thing I noticed was no side effects like no suppression whatsoever. The vials were not vacuum sealed and the powder looked like clumpy.

I got a tracking number from them 3 days ago. Waiting to see if/when I’ll get the stuff.
Now they are offering Alibaba pay, they did not in the beginning, so that’s a plus.
I’m trying to get a group going in the Discord server to get it tested once I have it.

Rep says he is setting up a warehouse in the US to get the products to the customers faster.
I’ll update once again when I get my package.
He says that to all the girls

I commented this on another thread but my T15 Amo ordered on 8/21 and shipped from TX didn't burn. They must have had a bad batch. Some speculate it may be the PH. Those that reported burning, have any of you tested the PH of the reconstituted Tirz and compared it to the PH of just the bac? Just curious if that is a factor.

Back