AmoPure arrival

LagBchn8tv

New_Member
Reaction score
I just received my order from AmoPure for L30
It was 5 days from order to arrival.
The 2/3 of the pucks are broken up a bit but that is ok. I have only seen them all in tact in the bottom of the vial in the past. I know these packages get tossed around quite a bit.
I am not aware of a COA on this item but they are planning on sending a QC link to test results starting mid October.
I had actually made an ordering mistake and caught it and contacted them and they fixed it before putting the order through.
No immediate plans to administer to RS but when I do I will update.

The 2/3 of the pucks are broken up a bit but that is ok. I have only seen them all in tact in the bottom of the vial in the past. I know these packages get tossed around quite a bit.
I am not aware of a COA on this item but they are planning on sending a QC link to test results starting mid October.
I had actually made an ordering mistake and caught it and contacted them and they fixed it before putting the order through.
I believe there is some tests floating around on Amo T30 someplace ..

I’ll share my update as well. Ordered 9/14 and arrived 9/23. Similar to others, there are a few broken pucks. Results TBD. Great communication and although 9 days is long compared to others, it’s a win in my book.

I received my L60 from labor day. On my 1st vial still. Works like a champ. I have to make myself eat or drink protein. Crazy fast shipping with fast response
Wow. Ya. Same story here as far as the effectiveness. You can read all about the effects but you really understand when you are experiencing it. I don’t think I ever really get the mark on protein intake but I try to come kinda close by the end of the day.
I also like how quickly it came. That is why I picked them for a few more $’s. From what I understand that did actually come from overseas that quickly.

I’ll share my update as well. Ordered 9/14 and arrived 9/23. Similar to others, there are a few broken pucks. Results TBD. Great communication and although 9 days is long compared to others, it’s a win in my book.
Yes win win for sure. My first order was from a domestic source which was great and easy but 10X’s the $. I really wasn’t going to be able to get to far down the road at those prices. So happy to have found this forum.

All right yall… considering Amorpure for R and T. Sounds like success stories so far?
Just my experience… I got a kit of 10mg Tirzepatide from them and am unimpressed. The pucks were all broken, and the first vial I reconstituted gelled up (hopefully it doesn’t happen with anymore.) They didn’t do anything to correct it. I am now on my second dose and I am noticing poor efficacy.

Just my experience… I got a kit of 10mg Tirzepatide from them and am unimpressed. The pucks were all broken, and the first vial I reconstituted gelled up (hopefully it doesn’t happen with anymore.) They didn’t do anything to correct it. I am now on my second dose and I am noticing poor efficacy.
Wow! Thanks for sharing! I used nexaph I found here. Just received mots c domestic. Look into them!

That sux!
I am sorry to hear that. I hope for better results on the next vial.

Oh man! Appreciate your response and sorry for that experience!

I have never had that happen...I had a kit of Amo T15 ..seemed to be ok other than sting which not everyone feels..

I just received my order as well. Do yours have a T instead of an L? Blue cap?

Back