Amopure - Batch Numbers

nccane

New_Member
Reaction score
As background, I ordered my L30 Amo on 10/4. I contacted them about the ISR everyone is experiencing. Got sent a new kit on 10/24 and got here today.

With that said, they mentioned they would add batch numbers and change the filler. Well, there's a number on it and I've compared to other ones I've seen on discord. The first set of numbers (7 digits) seems to match t15/t60 kits that have been shipped recently. The second seems to differ between them (6 digits) Back in August, they had a 6 digit number on some but it was confirmed that was a sku number.

Please share your most recent shipments of it has the 13 digit number.

Attachments

• 20241026_152426~2.jpg
    20241026_152426~2.jpg
    730.9 KB · Views: 12
They got it to you in 2 days? Damn haha. I confirmed a reshipment due to ISRs on 10/21 for T30 as well, I'll post it up when it gets here.

Were you talking to Alam?

They got it to you in 2 days? Damn haha. I confirmed a reshipment due to ISRs on 10/21 for T30 as well, I'll post it up when it gets here.

Were you talking to Alam?
Alan took my original and may have answered my original followup. Binh helped with replacement.

Yes, two days. I've had a really great experience. They also didn't make me send a picture of broken vials like they ask you to in those copy/pasted emails.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241026_160806_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20241026_160806_Gmail.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20241026_160700_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20241026_160700_Chrome.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 4
Alan took my original and may have answered my original followup. Binh helped with replacement.

Yes, two days. I've had a really great experience. They also didn't make me send a picture of broken vials like they ask you to in those copy/pasted emails.

Just asked for an update on mine. Thanks for the info. They didn't ask me to smash mine either haha

Just asked for an update on mine. Thanks for the info. They didn't ask me to smash mine either haha
They told others they needed 5 days for a new batch. Not sure what you ordered. It was an interesting conversation that got a little confusing for amopure due to language barrier. I told them I would keep my original order because I didn't have the ISR myself. They sent a replacement anyway.

They told others they needed 5 days for a new batch. Not sure what you ordered. It was an interesting conversation that got a little confusing for amopure due to language barrier. I told them I would keep my original order because I didn't have the ISR myself. They sent a replacement anyway.
L30 (T30), same as yours. Asked for replacement on 10/21. They did ask for some photos of the ISR from me

As background, I ordered my L30 Amo on 10/4. I contacted them about the ISR everyone is experiencing. Got sent a new kit on 10/24 and got here today.

With that said, they mentioned they would add batch numbers and change the filler. Well, there's a number on it and I've compared to other ones I've seen on discord. The first set of numbers (7 digits) seems to match t15/t60 kits that have been shipped recently. The second seems to differ between them (6 digits) Back in August, they had a 6 digit number on some but it was confirmed that was a sku number.

happy to see batch numbers from amo. now if only we could get them to do the nexa COA QR code stuff too, lol.

Looks like we got the same batch! I haven’t used yet. I’m leaning towards testing first.

IMG_0112.jpeg

Looks like we got the same batch! I haven’t used yet. I’m leaning towards testing first.

View attachment 3209
I'm still trying to figure out if it's truly a batch number. Since the second set of numbers changes between strengths, I'm thinking it's the sku. The old sku used to be 6 digits. Need to see a different number on a t30 eventually to confirm.

Hell, amopure could've just slapped a sticker on old batches lol.

I understand the principle of batch number, but how do we know it's actually a real batch number and that they don't just slap numbers at random? It's something I understand that's easy to falsify and hard to prove for us

Not pointing out Amo, but the principle in general

View attachment 3209
I have the same batch number.

I understand the principle of batch number, but how do we know it's actually a real batch number and that they don't just slap numbers at random? It's something I understand that's easy to falsify and hard to prove for us

Not pointing out Amo, but the principle in general

I mean, it's definitely a trust thing. But IMO, the real value comes in when we get testing from AMO with this batch number, and then run a group test and compare results vs. both. Requires coordination on both sides to provide the actual value.

Mine actually just came in. Same batch as everyone else - 2584008-103813 - T30

They also sent me 1 vial of T60 and 1 vial of Cagril 10mg as a sorry. Their customer service is top notch, can't question that.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Championshiplll842
Back