Amopure - Batch Numbers

Slightly off topic but I guess amopure is changing their website address in the coming weeks (according to a chatter in a telegram group I'm in). This came directly from amopure to him via email.
This is what I got from them in an email.
1730034727203.png

Has anyone tried this new batch yet?
I have not yet. I’m thinking of proposing it as test in PTDS since it seems to be the replacement for those who got new batches after the stinging fiasco. Unless someone else proposes first. I’m still quite new there.

Yeah those are the group buy results it looks like. I think since we're all already using them, we should suggest they send some of their batch for testing so we can start to coordinate a group test from our same batch to compare. If enough of us ask, they'll probably do it. They're pretty responsive, let's just mold them into the vendor we want lmao
No, this was a from a group of us here who had all individually ordered from Amopure in August. @Cndmk coordinated with Pep Test to create this model of group testing. We each sent in one of our own vials and each vial was traceable back to us so we knew which purity results were ours. Some of us also donated vials for sterility testing. It was a great experience to be a part of and we all learned a lot in the process.

Pep Test helped us work through the details and the group voted on what we wanted tested and how we wanted to see results. The nice thing about this test in particular is that we had so many participants that you could see how consistent the purity and fill was across the board; in this case, consistent purity but a bit more inconsistent on the mass. When they were still known as Amopeptide they had a rep for underfills.

I have not yet. I’m thinking of proposing it as test in PTDS since it seems to be the replacement for those who got new batches after the stinging fiasco. Unless someone else proposes first. I’m still quite new there.
PTDS is great too and will likely be cheaper. We could have had a cheaper test with PeptideTest but everyone agreed that we wanted our individual vials tested and traced back to us and we wanted sterility testing. None of us had any batch numbers so we had no way to know if they were from same batch or even same time frame. Ours were also shipped from different areas of the country or from CN.

No, this was a from a group of us here who had all individually ordered from Amopure in August. @Cndmk coordinated with Pep Test to create this model of group testing. We each sent in one of our own vials and each vial was traceable back to us so we knew which purity results were ours…

This sounds like a really good experience. I would participate in something like this. Did PeptideTest give you any sort of group volume discount? Did you see any notable variations? Like different mass or purity results by month or region the pep was shipped from?

PTDS is great too and will likely be cheaper. We could have had a cheaper test with PeptideTest but everyone agreed that we wanted our individual vials tested and traced back to us and we wanted sterility testing. None of us had any batch numbers so we had no way to know if they were from same batch or even same time frame. Ours were also shipped from different areas of the country or from CN.

Are most researchers having good results? Not sure if there is a collective update on efficacy. I ordered after the Labor Day fiasco and have not started testing yet.

Are most researchers having good results? Not sure if there is a collective update on efficacy. I ordered after the Labor Day fiasco and have not started testing yet.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone complain about the effectiveness of the tirz itself from Amo

Back