AmoPure C5 Experience (New to Cagri)

Dustycotton

New_Member
Reaction score
Just sharing my own experience with this one as it is new for my RS starting today.

Current research: 12.5 mg tirz split q 3.5 days. RS at this dose for 10 weeks.

Research hx: Tirz started 12/27/23. No other GLP-1 used. RS has used brand, compounded, and AP L60. For all sources: zero side affects, no injection pain, no ISRs, no allergic reactions.

Recon info: AP C5 shipped from TX on 9/9/24. Cake was mostly intact with one small broken piece, was under vacuum, and fully dissolved within 10 seconds. Hospiral BAC 1.5 ml and filtered through 4mm PES 0.22 micron syringe filter into new sterile vial. Strength 3.3mg/ml. Tested pH after filtering and result was 6.

Starting research cagrilintide: Weekly dose of 0.3 mg (9 units) 2 days after one split tirz dose. First injection evening of 10/19/24. RS injection unremarkable with zero injection pain, no ISR, no allergic reaction. Will update with RS assessment of effectiveness after one week.

AP C5 ph testing = 6:
20241019_160259.jpg

AP C5 before recon:
20241019_131100.jpg

AP C5 after recon, before filtering:
Vial on side Vial slightly tilted
AmoC5_nofiltering.jpg AmoL60Recon3.jpg

Thank you for this! I have some Amo C5 rcvd the same week as you (via Hialeah FL). I'm anxious to hear your experience! Depending on how much left in my Eros C5 I should be on track to try the Amo next Monday. I started Tirz 12/23/23 and haven't gone above 5mg and now at goal. FWIW- I started Cagri at .125 and didn't feel anything so did another .125 a couple days later and still no effect. The vial had been stuck in transit with USPS (new dist ctr Atlanta disaster) So I threw away the vial thinking something happened in transit (temperature exposure whatnot) I'm up to .7 with another vendor's product. Basically breaking into the Amo out of curiosity to see if it stings. I will be filtering as well. Please keep us posted.

Any of you tried their Reta? Switched from 5mg T to 1.5mg R (2 weeks in) and I'm not sure if I feel something.

I guess the best way to know would be to stop everything for 2 weeks and start R back up

Any of you tried their Reta? Switched from 5mg T to 1.5mg R (2 weeks in) and I'm not sure if I feel something.

I guess the best way to know would be to stop everything for 2 weeks and start R back up
I am using Amo Reta. It’s been very very effective for me. I’m at 4mg a week.

I have some of their Cagri too but I only plan to use that when I hit a plateau after I’ve titrated up a bit more.

I am using Amo Reta. It’s been very very effective for me. I’m at 4mg a week.

I have some of their Cagri too but I only plan to use that when I hit a plateau after I’ve titrated up a bit more.
Good to know, probably because I've just started + my dosage is low

Cagri for me from Amo worked right away at .3mg, it really does help with appetite suppression until Reta starts to work

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JesseBaume
Back