Amopure First Order

CtrlAltDel

New_Member
Reaction score
I’m very excited! My R10 kit has just touched down in Los Angeles! Ordered 9/14 with an eta of Saturday on usps tracker. Does everyone always test their own? Or is it somewhat safe to say if I can find a corresponding COA, I can pop it in the freezer until I’m through with this Skye order? I don’t fully understand how testing works either. Do you send a vial and the lab tests it and sends it back to you?

Thanks in advance!

Or is it somewhat safe to say if I can find a corresponding COA, I can pop it in the freezer until I’m through with this Skye order?
yes, if you have the same batch which was already tested previously I think you are OK
recently Amo had a large scale tests and it came back with good results
I don’t fully understand how testing works either. Do you send a vial and the lab tests it and sends it back to you?
Test is not cheap, so for individual with just a small order its not worth it.
You have to sacrifice at least 1 vial and they send you digital report.

yes, if you have the same batch which was already tested previously I think you are OK
recently Amo had a large scale tests and it came back with good results

Test is not cheap, so for individual with just a small order its not worth it.
You have to sacrifice at least 1 vial and they send you digital report.
Ok, thanks! Also curious, with group testing you send a 1 or 2 vials of yours to the facilitator, they send it and a bunch of other vials to jano (or similar) and the lab randomly selects which vials they will test and then maybe yours got tested? Or?

Ok, thanks! Also curious, with group testing you send a 1 or 2 vials of yours to the facilitator, they send it and a bunch of other vials to jano (or similar) and the lab randomly selects which vials they will test and then maybe yours got tested? Or?
No, jano will not randomly select, they test what they get, its usually 1 to 4 vials (in the case of the Amo large scale test it was much more) and they test them all. In a GB everyone should buy the same batch, so results from other participants are almost as good as if you test your own vials. How exactly this is done depends on the GB. In some GBs organized by vendors, they ask some of their customers to send their vials for testing and they get reimbursed for that + the vendor pays for the testing. In other GBs, the vendor sends the vials from the GB batch for testing first and only when they confirm it is OK, they send the kits to the customers. In others, real GBs participants order the same batch and they select someone to send vials for testing, all participants contribute for the test fee ... etc. etc.there are so many different GBs, look around, there is a lot of info about past GBs.

I hope its not too confusing ;)

thanks for the info! That’s great! Have you taken advantage of any of these? Is there a minimum purchase or what does that look like price wise with group buy and test? It sounds like you’d get a pretty big discount and the peace of mind in testing…

thanks for the info! That’s great! Have you taken advantage of any of these? Is there a minimum purchase or what does that look like price wise with group buy and test? It sounds like you’d get a pretty big discount and the peace of mind in testing…
Have a look at the vendor connections section in this forum and see some past GB offers, also in this forum you can see many threads about GBs. Buying as part of a GB always has some advantages, its the preferred way to order. If you are interested in some ongoing GB and have some questions, you can always ask here for clarification for that specific GB.

Back