QSC bad experience ordering tirzepatide

So I ordered T30 from QSC on Sep 3 as part of their GB, and had a tracking number from them showing it had been shipped just 8 days later. Obviously I haven't received it yet but this is my first time dealing with QSC and so far I have zero complaints. "Irene" has been pleasant to work with and has responded promptly every time I email. There's another post on this forum complaining about them right now as well, and the first response I have to that is do not buy via bank wire! Crypto is the way to go. Instant payment and they can verify right away via the hash.
domestic wire is nearly as fast :) it usually happens in under 1 hour.. (during business hours, of course) I can't say I'd recommend that approach if your bank charges for those.(and most do). but if free, it's a really good option. the slow thing can be international transfers..

There's no "list". Once you receive your order, if you can't figure it out on your own (it's pretty easy) you just email the reps and they'll tell you how to identify what's what.
I use to think I was a pretty intelligent guy until today. I have stared at the skus on the package attempting to decipher for 30 minutes..lol. I am much better at wordle 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_0288.jpeg
    IMG_0288.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 37
This is awful. Sorry to hear. I'm waiting on an order from USA warehouse now. Paid Friday. No word. Never understood taking payment but not staying in good communication after that. This will be my first one. I'm patient but I ordered from the USA warehouse because it says shipping faster. Let's see
Same. She was all very responsive until i paid then radio silence! Ive sent her 5 messages on WhatsApp with zero response. I can see they were delivered but nothing. The kicker? I ordered 2 days ago 50mg Tirz with a few other peptides and paid $630 for the 50mg kit, today she posts on here a day and a half later a sale for $385! Im so done with her and QSC. No response after payment, radio silence and decided to charge me full price and the next day drop the price to nearly half price! I can guarantee you she wont refund the difference nor give me extra product. The WORST experience buying from overseas ive ever had. Ive ordered 4 other times from 3 other vendors with zero issues and this one (supposedly the most trusted out there) has treated me like garbage.

Same. She was all very responsive until i paid then radio silence! Ive sent her 5 messages on WhatsApp with zero response. I can see they were delivered but nothing. The kicker? I ordered 2 days ago 50mg Tirz with a few other peptides and paid $630 for the 50mg kit, today she posts on here a day and a half later a sale for $385! Im so done with her and QSC. No response after payment, radio silence and decided to charge me full price and the next day drop the price to nearly half price! I can guarantee you she wont refund the difference nor give me extra product. The WORST experience buying from overseas ive ever had. Ive ordered 4 other times from 3 other vendors with zero issues and this one (supposedly the most trusted out there) has treated me like garbage.
- It's been 4 days holidays since saturday (Mid Autumn festival), it's in the thread and announced everywhere (Meso Rx, Telegram and in our thread here etc..)
- If you pay during normal times you get charged full price
- if you pay during promo time, you get charged discounted price

If you buy the day before black friday, you don't come to bitch about not getting the black friday price, no fucking shop in this world will refund you the difference, basic logics.

few other peptides and paid $630 for the 50mg kit, today she posts on here a day and a half later a sale for $385! Im so done with her and QSC. No response after payment, radio silence and decided to charge me full price and the next day drop the price to nearly half price! I can guarantee you she wont refund the difference nor give me extra product. The WORST experience buying from overseas ive ever had. Ive ordered 4 other
looks more like a very bad luck, if you are not rushing with purchase its generally better wait for some promo / GB as all trusted vendors do them often (see @dionysos vendors list)
If they give you something extra or partly refund you im not so sure, because during the purchase you did agree on that price, but its true they should inform you about the new promo next day (if they knew about it at that time).
In your situation I would also be angry, but it all needs to be communicated thru your rep (which one? Irene?)

but its true they should inform you about the new promo next day (if they knew about it at that time).
In your situation I would also be angry, but it all needs to be communicated thru your rep (which one? Irene?)
Even my assistants don't know about the promos and discounted prices until I post them in public, after that, I give them details.

If you buy the day before black friday, you don't come to bitch about not getting the black friday price, no fucking shop in this world will refund you the difference, basic logics.
This time I must agree with ladyboy. The purchase was on willing buyer willing seller terms, you agreed on the price so they didnt do anything wrong (legally), but again they should inform you about the promo

EDIT: Tracy make clear reps didnt know about the promo, so not their fault

(y) @Qingdao Sigma

I have come down on QSC in the past when they had not posted an updated pricelist on here and I went to order and they sent me the new higher price sheet from 4 or 5 days earlier. In the end it was still a great price and I ended up making the purchase anyhow. QSC did explain at the time how they are posting on lots of different sites and sometimes a site gets missed.

We say it ALL the time on here...EVERYONE needs to spend some time reading/learning before jumping in!

Both the Festival and Coming Sale was definitely covered here and other places.
As said before these are not American MegaMart Companies...and with any investigation into them on here and other places no one should expect them to behave like one.

Personally I would like them and all the other companies to spend more time improving tracability/identification of every vial to a specific run/testing analysis.

Of course none of this makes it any less painful to relize you could have saved $245...but at the same time even at the higher price it is still a great deal compared to Lilly or Compounded.

I just made a purchase from their USA warehouse today on some other non glp peptides that as far as I know are not going to be on sale in September based on QSC postings on here...I wouldn't be thrilled if they announced a 33% sale on them tomorrow BUT...I would still believe it was a fair price I got when I made the buy. I completed the buy about 4+ hours ago using WISE and sent the tracking link as needed. I stick to a single form of communication with them (in my case with QSC I use WhatsApp) as they have explained multiple times that different people handle different communication methods and it will add to confusion using more than one. I also expect most communication to take at least 24 hours each time so I don't get frustrated because of the timezone differences.
Now...I expect NO communication from them at all unless there is an issue because they have made it perfectly clear...THIS IS HOW THEIR BUSINESS WORKS... In a week or so if I have not heard from them or received my package I will send an inquiry and go back to waiting patiently for 2 or 3 days...This works great for me and keeps my anxiety/stress/fear under control.

- It's been 4 days holidays since saturday (Mid Autumn festival), it's in the thread and announced everywhere (Meso Rx, Telegram and in our thread here etc..)
- If you pay during normal times you get charged full price
- if you pay during promo time, you get charged discounted price

You knew there would be a sale the next day and decided not to tell me and charge me $250 more. Thats shady. By the way i dont lurk on here, all of my communication was on WhatsApp, you responded quickly to all questions until i paid, then ghosted me. You never told me there was a holiday (i dont keep track of holidays in every country, how would i know?) all i asked was if you received payment and no response for 3 days. BUT you’ve been posting here constantly during that time. I mean all it would take is a simple “Yes we received payment” and id be fine… but nothing. You knew a sale was the next day, didnt tell me. And its now been 5 days and still no response, tracking info (unless there is a holiday here in th US that I’m unaware of) this was product from the US warehouse i should have by now and have no idea if its even shipped when ill get it if i get it at all. And one item is shipping from china. All i asked for is communication so i know what’s going on. Dont think thats much to ask for. Ive ordered from 3 other vendors from china and never had any issue at all with communication and btw, you aren’t close to the cheapest on Tirz. (The sales are very good tho and i know you test a lot which is a plus and the reason i tried you to begin with). Just disappointed in the attitude an lack of communication. Not being unreasonable.

looks more like a very bad luck, if you are not rushing with purchase its generally better wait for some promo / GB as all trusted vendors do them often (see @dionysos vendors list)
If they give you something extra or partly refund you im not so sure, because during the purchase you did agree on that price, but its true they should inform you about the new promo next day (if they knew about it at that time).
It was Tracy.

You knew there would be a sale the next day and decided not to tell me and charge me $250 more. Thats shady. By the way i dont lurk on here, all of my communication was on WhatsApp, you responded quickly to all questions until i paid, then ghosted me. You never told me there was a holiday (i dont keep track of holidays in every country, how would i know?) all i asked was if you received payment and no response for 3 days. BUT you’ve been posting here constantly during that time. I mean all it would take is a simple “Yes we received payment” and id be fine… but nothing. You knew a sale was the next day, didnt tell me. And its now been 5 days and still no response, tracking info (unless there is a holiday here in th US that I’m unaware of) this was product from the US warehouse i should have by now and have no idea if its even shipped when ill get it if i get it at all. And one item is shipping from china. All i asked for is communication so i know what’s going on. Dont think thats much to ask for. Ive ordered from 3 other vendors from china and never had any issue at all with communication and btw, you aren’t close to the cheapest on Tirz. (The sales are very good tho and i know you test a lot which is a plus and the reason i tried you to begin with). Just disappointed in the attitude an lack of communication. Not being unreasonable.
So you don't keep up with a vendor that is known currently to have crazy deals and that's not on you at all?

that doesn't tell me what the hell all that stuff does. There's over 100 items on there and some of it may help me over and beyond GLP1 if I start exploring.

that doesn't tell me what the hell all that stuff does. There's over 100 items on there and some of it may help me over and beyond GLP1 if I start exploring.
Are you on Peppy's? In their docs section is lots of information, including a spreadsheet with 32 of the more common peptides, along with other docs explaining in detail. Not allowed to share. It's easy to join, not hard like being approved for their test server.

This time I must agree with ladyboy.

I adore you, milos, and look forward to every post or reply of yours ..... except for the ones lately where you refer to Tracy @QSC as “ladyboy.”

I get it, I really do — I think you are a man who's been morally offended by Tracy's verbal harshness toward fellow members.

I think you are fighting what you believe to be a righteous battle, and I love you for it.

But ladyboy? That just really hurts me; it literally makes me gasp each time — even though, believe me, I realize Tracy is light-years tougher than me and it probably just whets his appetite for battle.

But it stops me in my tracks.

Will you, dear milos, perhaps reconsider using that term?

If just for the sake of one little old lady's heart? 🙏🏻💙

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zling
Back