QSC bad experience ordering tirzepatide

When a product is sold out and it often can happen when the stock is low and for hot sellers, we always suggest to customers the 3 options:
- Get a replacement with other product (it can require an extra like in your case)
- Keep credit store
- Refund

Refunds are easy for cryptocurrency payments, but for bank transfer, it's sent back using the original route, for us, it's not a problem, but we often advise the customers to not choose this route, because simply it might take something between 1 to 6 weeks for some banks to return the transfers, it's the banking system. Usually a customer will get upset if the refund takes time so we prefer that he choose the credit or switch to other product.

That said, the tirz 5mg won't be restocked.
As for communication, we're not here to babysit you, you get a reply when your turn comes, and you're not the only customer and we receive hundreds of emails a day, but we always make it right, bitching about it in a forum won't speed up the process.
fair enough and true

just with the comment about bitching, well bitching about customers in a forum won't help much too

When a product is sold out and it often can happen when the stock is low and for hot sellers, we always suggest to customers the 3 options:
- Get a replacement with other product (it can require an extra like in your case)
- Keep credit store
- Refund

Refunds are easy for cryptocurrency payments, but for bank transfer, it's sent back using the original route, for us, it's not a problem, but we often advise the customers to not choose this route, because simply it might take something between 1 to 6 weeks for some banks to return the transfers, it's the banking system. Usually a customer will get upset if the refund takes time so we prefer that he choose the credit or switch to other product.

As for communication, we're not here to babysit you, you get a reply when your turn comes, and you're not the only customer and we receive hundreds of emails a day, but we always make it right, bitching about it in a forum won't speed up the process.
I know your reply will seem harsh to the young person affected, but I nevertheless want to thank you for replying here directly. 💜

Minimal order quantity I think.
I feel stupid because never buy without using paypal. 1st time; totally scammed lol. I even asked my mom for the money, believe me, it's an amount big enough to pay for rent here. But I recently got diagnosed with insulin resistance (high HOMA-IR) so my mother agreed. Lesson learned 😓

Hey, good morning, @tknhm. I will be glad to give you some of the Tirz 15mg that I have. I could mail it to your USA relatives. Send me a private message? 💜

- Keep credit store
- Refund

Very unprofessional. So, you don't have time to respond to a customer inquiry, but you have time to come on here and belittle someone?

They agreed to a refund. But I still need to see if it is a full refund. Terrible experience, I lost 20 dollars to nothing but talking to them.
Any place where i actually can get tirzepatide?
I am sooo sorry. I also think you may be wanting a method of communicating you aren’t realistically going to get. Perhaps.

One of the things I don’t understand is why people insist on doing business with entities whose cultures and style of business are so different. Irritation and trying to get issues like this resolved is exactly WHY some people pay more, get US vendors, and go on to live their lives. I am really sorry; I see this constantly. All the time. Sending a hug.

- Keep credit store
- Refund

None asked for baby sitting. Your lack of control of your actual stock is what makes you unreliable. Do you want a transfer saying those guys sell tirzepatide from china? Or to tip fda? Because that is really bitch behavior. The only solution you provided was paying more. Clearly you don't care since you get more money from others.

I have bought simple stuff from china before, i know they are harsh sellers. Not to this extent. I just couldn't find a usa store with tirzepatide.
One of the things I don’t understand is why people insist on doing business with entities whose cultures and style of business are so different. Irritation and trying to get issues like this resolved is exactly WHY some people pay more, get US vendors, and go on to live their lives. I am really sorry; I see this constantly. All the time. Sending a hug.

- Keep credit store
- Refund

“Bitching about it in a forum won’t speed up the process”

Quite honestly, you want business but you respond very unprofessionally? I just received my order from you. I was going to continue to order from you. This type of attitude is a very bad reflection of QSC. I realize you are a busy vendor and communication not good, but when you DO communicate it should be professional.

fair enough and true

just with the comment about bitching, well bitching about customers in a forum won't help much too
It actually might help in a way. These types of comments help trim down QSCs customer base to people willing to put up with this company's many many flaws, which in turn, leads to fewer customer service complaints (even when valid as in this case). People that buy from QSC know they need to be prepared to bend over backwards with no Vaseline.

Not defending this at all. I feel for the OP in this case, he deserved better. However I do sometimes think the dickish attitude displayed here is deliberate and part of how QSC does business.

One of the things I don’t understand is why people insist on doing business with entities whose cultures and style of business are so different. Irritation and trying to get issues like this resolved is exactly WHY some
as someone who lives in Asia for 15 years+ I can tell you this attitude is not part of asian culture and its not the style of doing business here
people here are mostly very friendly and helpful

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back