Amopure L60 Experience

rkl123

New_Member
Reaction score
I bought Amo back in mid September. Had a different vial that I needed to finish researching. I finally used my Amo vial in research. Vial had good vacuum. Peptide was in a few large solid chunks. Took ~5-10 min to dissolve with a chunk on the wall that was stubborn. It finally all dissolved. Injected the RS. RS reported absolutely no burning.

Would I buy Amo again? Unsure. The burning reports are quite scary. But their site is great, prices are decent, they accepted Alibaba Pay, and support was great.

I bought Amo back in mid September. Had a different vial that I needed to finish researching. I finally used my Amo vial in research. Vial had good vacuum. Peptide was in a few large solid chunks. Took ~5-10 min to dissolve with a chunk on the wall that was stubborn. It finally all dissolved. Injected the RS. RS reported absolutely no burning.

Would I buy Amo again? Unsure. The burning reports are quite scary. But their site is great, prices are decent, they accepted Alibaba Pay, and support was great.
Same experience and thoughts with an Oct t30 buy

Glad to see some positive responses. Ordered L60 October 2, but still have 10mg compound so I haven’t reconstituted yet.

How come you're unsure if you're not getting the burning sensation yourself? Is it just that others are reporting it with T30?

Just wondering 🙂

How come you're unsure if you're not getting the burning sensation yourself? Is it just that others are reporting it with T30?

Just wondering 🙂
Amo hasn't said exactly what the problem is and they seemingly haven't totally resolved it since we still see occasional reports. So I would likely do a different vendor or a group buy to guarantee I don't ever experience what folks have had happen.

Amo hasn't said exactly what the problem is and they seemingly haven't totally resolved it since we still see occasional reports. So I would likely do a different vendor or a group buy to guarantee I don't ever experience what folks have had happen.
Even if Amo does say what the problem is, I would be wary. This is why testing your samples is important.

Right now, they're at the "it's normal for injections to burn for 20 minutes!" stage, so hopefully we'll find out more info from people around the communities testing regularly.

Even if Amo does say what the problem is, I would be wary. This is why testing your samples is important.

Right now, they're at the "it's normal for injections to burn for 20 minutes!" stage, so hopefully we'll find out more info from people around the communities testing regularly.
They've basically stunted their own growth. Had they over corrected ("We found the issue, it is X. We will ship you free replacements, and will do Y for it to never happen again"), they'd probably be the supreme vendor. Because other than price, they win on almost everything else for the main GLP's.

Would I buy Amo again? Unsure. The burning reports are quite scary. But their site is great, prices are decent, they accepted Alibaba Pay, and support was great
So I have been searching and can't find it. However. L10,L20, 60 etc is what amopure website labels for tirzepatide correct?

Back