AmoPure Tirz

I tried cagri with triz and I made me more tired. I was wanting the bump in HR . Triz works great for me. Zero food noise with great suppression just no energy. May try MOTS-C or just run reta like zpped said. I had read some personal experience from a group and the consensus based on expirementation was small dose or reta with triz. Dionsys had said the same as zpped about the 2 glps being much the same and would not stack well. I tried adding cagri but it was so much worse on energy I dropped it. Now I am 51 so that may have something to do with it
I've seen so many reports of Cagri just totally wiping people out, I'm starting to wonder if it's a sleep med and not a weight loss med :ROFLMAO:

This is a repaste from another Amo post here in the forum (I think we deserve real world reports so I'm spreading the love):

Ok, I finally took the plunge. I just reconstituted a 30mg vial of Amopure Tirz purchased during the Labor Day sale, with 1.2ml of freshly opened Hospira Bac Water. Injected 20 units (5mg) subcutaneously at the 1 o'clock position near my navel. Went in like butter with zero burning noted. The only issue I had was that the rubber stopper is pretty burly and I had to fight it with my insulin needle, dulling it in the process, so for the stick itself I had to give it a little more "oomph" than I would like. But happy to report zero burning, we'll see how effective it is. I'm already debating going up in dose but didn't want to do it with a new supplier, so we'll see how I feel next week.

This is a repaste from another Amo post here in the forum (I think we deserve real world reports so I'm spreading the love):

Ok, I finally took the plunge. I just reconstituted a 30mg vial of Amopure Tirz purchased during the Labor Day sale, with 1.2ml of freshly opened Hospira Bac Water. Injected 20 units (5mg) subcutaneously at the 1 o'clock position near my navel. Went in like butter with zero burning noted. The only issue I had was that the rubber stopper is pretty burly and I had to fight it with my insulin needle, dulling it in the process, so for the stick itself I had to give it a little more "oomph" than I would like. But happy to report zero burning, we'll see how effective it is. I'm already debating going up in dose but didn't want to do it with a new supplier, so we'll see how I feel next week.
I am happy for you that everything went fine and the product didn’t sting. I am looking forward to your experience on the quality.

Back