Amopure

Just placed my first order of L20 through Amopure. Will report back on the process, shipping, and effectiveness. 🫡
Awesome! I recently purchased from them. The pucks were a bit crumbled when they came in the mail, but it reconstituted well and worked.
Good Luck!

Here's a post puck pic from Amo... Broken cakes to be expected. I live in the South East and first scan in the US was Hialeah Fl (for 2 orders)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241001-005510~2.png
    Screenshot_20241001-005510~2.png
    591.6 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Just placed my first order of L20 through Amopure. Will report back on the process, shipping, and effectiveness. 🫡
I ordered my L30 on Monday as well and paid through Alibaba/Paypal immediately. I've heard nothing from Amo yet about shipping it, have you? Trying to be patient as I know it's from China, etc. Thanks!

I ordered my L30 on Monday as well and paid through Alibaba/Paypal immediately. I've heard nothing from Amo yet about shipping it, have you? Trying to be patient as I know it's from China, etc. Thanks!
It’s a Chinese holiday, I would t anticipate communication until the 8th.

I kept wondering where all the vendors were in the vendor chat, then it dawned on me.
It's actually better to be delayed a bit for me. I have enough compounded in the fridge to last a few months and I'm not sure if I'd trust frozen peptides past a couple of years. I need a -80 lab freezer, but those things are so pricey, even the tiny ones!

It's actually better to be delayed a bit for me. I have enough compounded in the fridge to last a few months and I'm not sure if I'd trust frozen peptides past a couple of years. I need a -80 lab freezer, but those things are so pricey, even the tiny ones!
I’d be curious to find a good used one for a nice price, but haven’t done ANY research on them. I’m still very new to this. I placed my first order Monday and it’s set to arrive tomorrow. My RS has no experience with being a lab rat, but I can’t afford name brand for my RS, even with excellent insurance coverage.

In addition to the holiday, you will need some patience. Even when you get the shipping notification you may go over a week without the link updating. Eventually it will show up as delivered and be in your mailbox. For some they get it in a few days and other times it takes two weeks. It took longer for mine but it showed up.

Update: shipment received today! No broken pucks, appears in great condition. Ordered Monday and received today (Friday) from Texas. It honestly could’ve been delivered yesterday as it was just sitting at my local distribution center. So far, I’m impressed.

Attachments

• IMG_0668.jpeg
    IMG_0668.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 44
Update: shipment received today! No broken pucks, appears in great condition. Ordered Monday and received today (Friday) from Texas. It honestly could’ve been delivered yesterday as it was just sitting at my local distribution center. So far, I’m impressed.
Mine arrived today too! I sure hope high temps don't degrade it in freeze-dried form. It was 87 degrees here in Florida today, probably 110 in my mailbox.

Back